Yet another visual form designer (for Purebasic x86 Windows)
On line manual- may be used as jaPBe plugin (extra functions)
- almost all functions available with right-click context menus
- supports multiple windows in a project
- supports all purebasic 4.00 gadgets (except MDI) and custom gadgets
- supports container gadget in container gadget in container gadget etc...
- supports toolbars in containers
- full working splitter gadget, scrollareagadget
- menu editor, toolbar editor, statusbar editor
- tab insert / reorder for panelgadgets
- multilanguage support (array or procedure)
- gadget groups (move, resize, alignment, arrangement)
- center gadgets, dock gadgets
- infinite undo / redo
- code infusion
- source update
- supports PureCOLOR or the PB4 genuine functions for gadget coloring
- supports PureRESIZE for automatic gadget resizing
- import FORM from code (with some limitations, seems to work well with my sources)
- produces PB3.94, PB4.0x-4.20, PB4.3x-4.4x code, PB4.6x, PB5.0x and PB5.1x compatible code
- two different UIs
- project file is plain text (it can be embedded in a purebasic source)
- written in PB (well PB3.94, it's an old project reborn)
Note for Windows 7 users :
Some users have experienced a compatibility issue with Windows 7 ; you may have to run PureFORM in Windows XP SP3 compatibility mode.
Note for Windows x64 users :
PureFORM may detect your Purebasic x64 installation.
You can change the compiler path in Preferences : set the path to the x86 compiler.
You may also modify PureFORM.ini directly : FORM_CompilerPath = C:\YourPBx86path\Compilers\pbcompiler.exe.