1. there is no cyrillic alphabet in both registry keys. It's not the first time I use the module, it works fine with Cyrillic
2. I temporarily made the WinAPI function, given that I only need to get strings. Source
Code: Select all
Procedure.s RegRead(Root, KeyPath$, ValueName$)
Protected Size, ValueData$, hKey, Type
If #ERROR_SUCCESS = RegOpenKeyEx_(Root,KeyPath$,0,#KEY_READ,@hKey)
If #ERROR_SUCCESS = RegQueryValueEx_(hKey,ValueName$,0,@Type,0,@Size)
If #ERROR_SUCCESS = RegQueryValueEx_(hKey,ValueName$,0,0,@ValueData$,@Size)
3. Rebooted for prevention. The problem was not eliminated.
4. There are no special differences, other file extensions work.
5. I was confused by the fact that I am reading the line #REG_SZ, and an error is issued on the data type #REG_EXPAND_SZ.