I was in South America on holidays and I was getting frustrated
with the speed of PureBasic on my laptop. (I was beginning to think I needed a faster machine)
When I returned, I noticed the same on my home computer. It's a i7-2600k with an SSD drive, so I
knew it it had to be PureBasic.
I tried every possible compiler option to try and increase my compile speed.
I ended up using 'Revo Uninstaller' to remove PureBasic and clean the registry.
Re-installed latest version and still the same.. so I came here! (should have done that first.
Within 5 minutes everything on the laptop and home unit were FAST!
So thank you very much, I love you guys
PS - I will add this to a feature request... perhaps Fred will notice.