PB 5.20 Beta N LTS

Vous avez développé un logiciel en PureBasic et vous souhaitez le faire connaitre ?
Atlante

PB 5.20 Beta N LTS

Message par Atlante »

Hello,

pdate: beta 20 is available on your online account. Not much this time but we added signed executable on OS X, so it should be OK for gatekeeper with default configuration. All OS X, if you can give it a try, it would be perfect !

Code : Tout sélectionner

Changed: SpinGadget() EventType are now #PB_EventType_Up and #PB_EventType_Down instead of -1 and 1.
update: beta 19 is available on your online account. It mainly fixes a nasty regression about FPU and x64.

update: beta 18 is available on your online account. It only includes some bug fixes and should be stable enough for wide testing.

update: beta 17 is available on your online account. It only includes some bug fixes, and still maturing. Should be stable enough for wide testing.

update: beta 16 is available on your online account. We changed the DX update stuff, so it shouldn't trigger .net framework anymore, feel free to test ! It also brings some new stuff:

Added: Automatic PureBasic update check in the IDE (for other IDE which want to do it, just get the purebasic.com/versions.xml file and parse it).
Added: #PB_Window_ScreenCentered and #PB_Window_WindowCentered support for HideWindow()
Added: New parameter to CameraFollow() to autotrack the entity
Added: PickX/Y/Z() and NormalX/Y/Z() support after RayCollide() to get point intersection and normal (if ray hit something).
update: beta 15 is available on your online account. It includes some bug fixes, and a new automatic DirectX updater for the Windows installer. So if you can test this new installer on a fresh windows, and check than 3D engine samples are working out of the box it would be cool ! Also all 3D examples have checked on Linux and OS X, so if some still don't work, don't hesitate to tell.

update: beta 14 is available on your online account. It only includes some bug fixes, don't hesitate to test it !

update: beta 13 is available on your online account. It only includes some bug fixes. It's may be the final beta, so don't hesitate to give it a try on your projects !

update: beta 12 is available on your online account. It just includes some bug fixes which could prevent proper testing.

update: beta 11 is available on your online account. It includes many bug fixes and a small new feature. Another step forward to final, so don't hesitate to test !

Added: #PB_Entity_ScaleX/Y/Z, for Get/SetEntityAttribute()
Renamed: #PB_Shorcut_Prior to #PB_Shorcut_PageUp and #PB_Shorcut_Next to #PB_Shorcut_PageDown

update: beta 10 is available on your online account. It includes many bug fixes. A step forward to final, so don't hesitate to test !

update: beta 9 is available on your online account.
It includes many bug fixes and a few new functionnalities ! Also the doc is now complete (english only), so if you find something wrong, don't hesitate to tell.

Added: Pitch(), Roll(), Yaw()
Added: #PB_Entity_LinearSleeping, #PB_Entity_AngularSleeping, #PB_Entity_DeactivationTime, #PB_Entity_IsActive,
Added: #PB_Entity_AngularVelocityX/Y/Z, #PB_Entity_AngularVelocity #PB_Entity_HasContactResponse for Get/SetEntityAttribute()
La beta 8 est dispo sur vos comptes.

update: beta 8 is available on your online account. It includes many bug fixes and module support in autocomplete ! Please read the Fr34k's blog post as well to get a better grip about this new functionnality http://www.purebasic.fr/blog/?p=417

Added: Module support for autocomplete
Changed: Debug output is now an editorgadget() to have better control over printed output (copy/paste a part of a line etc.)
Removed: RenderMovieFrame()

La beta 7 est dispo sur vos comptes.

update: beta 7 is available on your online account. The documentation is complete except for the 'Dialog' library (english only). As always, some bug fixes and a some changes:

Added: CopyTexture()
Renamed: Frame3DGadget() to FrameGadget()
Renamed: Frame3DGadget3D() to FrameGadget3D()
update: beta 6 is out. As always, many bug fixes and some new features added:

Added: Debugger now support module syntax in the expression evaluation and item display.
Added: #PB_EventType_FirstCustomValue for use with PostEvent()
Added: CameraFollow(), ExamineWorldCollisions(), NextWorldCollision(), FirstWorldCollisionEntity(), SecondWorldCollisionEntity()
Added: WorldCollisionContact(), WorldCollisionNormal(), WorldCollisionAppliedImpulse()
Added: BuildMeshTangentVectors(), MeshVertexTangent()
update: beta 5 is available. As always, some bug fixes and also the 'Module' lib fully renamed to 'Music'. Added #PB_Module support to Defined() for completeness.
update: beta 4 is out. Only bug fixes this time ! I have also published a new ui.xml example which show resizing (see below).
update: beta 3 is out with the usual bug fixes. 'HideModule' has been renamed to 'UnuseModule' for better consistency. Happy testing !
update: beta 2 is available and with the usual bug fixes. As well, zlib have been updated to 1.2.8 and Gosub in procedure have been removed as it can't work for now. Happy testing ![/color]

Post Officiel : http://www.purebasic.fr/english/viewtop ... 14#p415214
Added: Module support for the compiler
Added: Runtime library
Added: Dialog library (with automatic layout support)
Added: GTK3 subsystem for Linux
Added: DirectX11 subsystem for Windows
Added: JoystickName(), JoystickZ()
Added: Optional #PB_Relative flag to JoystickX/Y/Z() to have more precise values
Added: Optional pad number to JoystickX/Y/Z() to handle more complex gamepads (full support of XBox 360 one for example)
Added: ZoomSprite() now accepts #PB_Default as Width/Height to reset to initial sprite size
Added: 'Color' and 'Alpha' parameter to DisplayTransparentSprite()
Added: ClipSprite() now support #PB_Default for individual parameter
Added: #PB_Sprite_PixelCollision flag to CreateSprite(), LoadSprite() to enable pixel collision
Added: Zoom support to SpritePixelCollision() and SpriteCollision()
Added: OpenGL support for SpriteBlending() (warning, it just wraps OpenGL mode, so it can behave different than DirectX)
Added: 32-bit support for SpriteOutput() for DX and OpenGL
Added: #PB_EventType_Focus and #PB_EventType_LostFocus support to EditorGadget()
Added: #PB_EventType_RightClick support to ListViewGadget()
Added: #PB_EventType_Change support to PanelGadget() and DateGadget()
Added: #Prototype support to Defined()
Added: All Init() functions can be called more than once without issue (like InitSound(), InitNetwork() etc.)
Added: #PB_FileSystem_Force support to DeleteFile()
Added: #PB_FileSystem_NoExtension support to GetFilePart()
Added: Back color parameter to CreateImage()
Added: #PB_Entity_NbSubEntities to GetEntityAttribute()
Added: MeshIndexCount(), SetRenderQueue(), FetchEntityMaterial(), GetMeshData(), SetMeshData()
Added: CPUName(), Un/BindEvent(), Un/BindGadgetEvent(), Un/BindMenuEvent()
Added: Previous location is displayed when declaring a structure, interface, prototype or procedure twice.
Added: 2 license files to easy add the needed information when shipping PB programs (see reference documentation)
Added: Bool() is now evaluated at compile time if the whole expression is constant
Added: Debugger check for SortStructuredList() and SortList() to ensure the specified list is of correct type
Added: Linux executables created on new distribution should still work on old linux.

Optimized: Pixel sprite collision routines are now much faster with DirectX
Optimized: More peephole optimizations on x64 assembler output
Optimized: Faster compilation for big programs
Optimized: Linux build server have been upgraded, now using a better GCC which produce better code.

Changed: renamed ZoomSprite3D() to ZoomSprite()
Changed: renamed TransformSprite3D() to TransformSprite()
Changed: renamed RotateSprite3D() to RotateSprite()
Changed: renamed Sprite3DQuality() to SpriteQuality()
Changed: renamed Sprite3DBlending() to SpriteBlending()
Changed: Packer plugin constant renamed to #PB_PackerPlugin_XXX

Updated: WebGadget() on Windows doesn't needs ATL.dll anymore
Updated: zlib to 1.2.8
Updated: pqlib (PostgreSQL) to 9.2.4
Updated: SCNotification scintilla structure

Removed: Mozilla ActiveX support for WebGadget() on Windows as the last ActiveX version is way too old (2005)
Removed: Sprite3D library (merged with regular sprite library)
Removed: Palette library (outdated)
Removed: DisplayTranslucentSprite() -> replaced with 'Alpha' parameter for DisplayTransparentSprite()
Removed: DisplaySolidSprite() -> replaced with 'Color' parameter for DisplayTransparentSprite()
Removed: DisplayRGBFilter() -> can be replaced with a zoomed sprite with color
Removed: DisplayShadowSprite() -> can be replaced with DisplayTransparentSprite() with color
Removed: StartSpecialFX(), StopSpecialFX(), DisplayAlphaSprite(), ChangeAlphaIntensity(), UseBuffer()
Removed: Carbon subsystem on OS X, it was too old be used with new libs
Modérateur
Config : Intel I5 4670K, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060, 16go RAM, SSD 256go, DD 2000go
falsam

Re: PB 5.20 Beta 3

Message par falsam »

Pour ceux qui comme moi ne l'ont pas vu, Pure basic 5.20 Beta 3 est disponible dans votre espace client.

Lien officiel de discution http://www.purebasic.fr/english/viewtop ... 14#p415214

PS : Un modérateur passant par là pourrait juste changer le titre de ce fil de discution.
Configuration : Windows 11 Famille 64-bit - PB 6.03 x64 - AMD Ryzen 7 - 16 GO RAM
Vidéo NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti - Résolution 1920x1080 - Mise à l'échelle 125%
Atlante

Message par Atlante »

falsam a écrit :Pour ceux qui comme moi ne l'ont pas vu, Pure basic 5.20 Beta 3 est disponible dans votre espace client.

Lien officiel de discution http://www.purebasic.fr/english/viewtop ... 14#p415214

PS : Un modérateur passant par là pourrait juste changer le titre de ce fil de discution.
C'est fait :)
Modérateur
Config : Intel I5 4670K, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060, 16go RAM, SSD 256go, DD 2000go
Eric

Message par Eric »

Bonjour à tous,

c'est plein de bonnes choses.
blendman

Message par blendman »

Cool :)

clipsprite() et spriteblendingmode() sont buggués. Je vais posté sur le forum anglais si ce n'est pas déjà indiqué.
SPH

Message par SPH »

blendman a écrit :Cool :)

clipsprite() et spriteblendingmode() sont buggués. Je vais posté sur le forum anglais si ce n'est pas déjà indiqué.
Ca fait quoi le bug de clipsprite ?
http://HexaScrabble.com/
!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
!i!i!i!i!i!i!
!i!i!i!
//// Informations ////
Intel Core i7 4770 64 bits - GTX 650 Ti
Version de PB : 6.00 - 64 bits
comtois

Message par comtois »

Pour ceux qui ne l'auraient pas encore vu, la bêta 4 est dispo.
http://purebasic.developpez.com/
Je ne réponds à aucune question technique en PV, utilisez le forum, il est fait pour ça, et la réponse peut profiter à tous.
blendman

Message par blendman »

SPH a écrit :Ca fait quoi le bug de clipsprite ?
ça étire l'intérieur du sprite, plutôt que faire du clipsprite

If InitSprite() = 0 Or InitKeyboard() = 0 Or UsePNGImageDecoder() = 0 
  MessageRequester("Error", "Sprite system can't be initialized", 0)
  End
EndIf

win= OpenWindow(#PB_Any, 0, 0, 610, 410, "PB 5.20b - Sprite alphablending",#PB_Window_SystemMenu|#PB_Window_ScreenCentered)
 If win 
  OpenWindowedScreen(WindowID(win), 5, 5, 600, 400, 0, 0, 0, #PB_Screen_NoSynchronization)

LoadSprite(0, #PB_Compiler_Home + "Examples/Sources/Data/PureBasic.bmp",#PB_Sprite_AlphaBlending)

Repeat
    event = WindowEvent()

ClearScreen(RGB(200,200,200))

ClipSprite(0, x, 0, 250+x,100)  ; bug 
    DisplayTransparentSprite(0, 50, 100)

If x <250
      x+1
    Else 
      x= 0
    EndIf    
    FlipBuffers()

ExamineKeyboard()
    Delay (10)
 Until KeyboardPushed(#PB_Key_Escape) Or event = #PB_Event_CloseWindow

Else
  MessageRequester("Error", "Error", 0)
EndIf

End   
Idem avec pb5.20b4, windows 8 x86.

J'ai posté le bug sur le forum anglais.
SPH

Message par SPH »

blendman a écrit :
SPH a écrit :Ca fait quoi le bug de clipsprite ?
ça étire l'intérieur du sprite, plutôt que faire du clipsprite
Est ce que ce bug est present sur la version 5.11 ?
!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
!i!i!i!i!i!i!
!i!i!i!
//// Informations ////
comtois

Re: PB 5.20 Beta 4

Message par comtois »

La beta 5 est dispo
http://purebasic.developpez.com/
Je ne réponds à aucune question technique en PV, utilisez le forum, il est fait pour ça, et la réponse peut profiter à tous.
SPH

Re: PB 5.20 Beta 4

Message par SPH »

comtois a écrit :La beta 5 est dispo
Mais jusqu'ou allons nous aller... :mrgreen:
!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
!i!i!i!i!i!i!
!i!i!i!
//// Informations ////
blendman

Re: PB 5.20 Beta 5

Message par blendman »

cool, le bug du clipsprite est corrigé ^^.
On a peine le temps de tester qu'il y a une nouvelle version :)
falsam

Re: PB 5.20 Beta 9

Message par falsam »

La beta 9 est disponible sur vos comptes.
Lien d'origine : http://www.purebasic.fr/english/viewtop ... 48#p420348

PS : Atlante si tu passes par là pour modifier le premier message :)
Dernière modification par falsam le mar. 13/août/2013 21:22, modifié 1 fois.
Configuration : Windows 11 Famille 64-bit - PB 6.03 x64 - AMD Ryzen 7 - 16 GO RAM
Atlante

Message par Atlante »

C'est bon :) Désolé pour la réactivité (vacances).
Modérateur
falsam

Message par falsam »

Voyons voir si tu vas être plus réactif :mrgreen:
La version PB 5.20 Beta 10 est disponible.
Répondre