Will PB v6 support from graphic card as RTX ?

Everything else that doesn't fall into one of the other PB categories.
threedslider
User
User

Will PB v6 support from graphic card as RTX ?

Post by threedslider »

Hi,

I ask to developer for two quesiton : Will PB v6 support from graphic card as RTX ? And what about from next OGRE 13 or support to Vulkan ?

Thanks in advance.
Fred
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Will PB v6 support from graphic card as RTX ?

Post by Fred »

OGRE is so big than updating it requiers months of work. It's not planned for now, as the current version fits our needs for now.
threedslider
User
User

Post by threedslider »

Ok thank you Fred for your info ! The current of Ogre is nice but doesn't work for RTX but only OpenGL work with RTX. These engines work both however with GTX without any problem. If you have the time or later I would be grateful if you will fix for card RTX issue working with Ogre ?

Keep it up and great job for PB v6 ! Because It opens more the doors and a lot of many possibilities.
Fred
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Fred »

OpenGL should work on RTX cards, right ? It's now the default mode of OGRE in PureBasic (DirectX9 is a subsystem)
threedslider
User
User

Post by threedslider »

Yes you are right ... I made a mistake saying that it does not work RTX with Ogre because I felt a bell for OpenGL which works and not Ogre... Now they work better after quickly updating the driver of the RTX card, sorry for later, please forget it :oops: .