Google search is bugging a few....

For everything that's not in any way related to PureBasic. General chat etc...
Olli
Addict
Addict

Google search is bugging a few....

Post by Olli »

bow... There is little game, you see, which consists to check the limits of the research of Google Search.

In example, let's take randomly a first name you will type on Google search... A first name randomly... "Volodymyr" in example...

Now, let's add next a first name, randomly too, the name of a country... "Panama" for example... Dow... ?... What ?...

Kiffy ! Please lock the subject : Google search bugs too !
Keya
Addict
Addict

Re: Google search is bugging a few....

Post by Keya »

... huh?
BarryG
Addict
Addict

Post by BarryG »

Olli, what's going on?
Bitblazer
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Bitblazer »

I assume the title wording is the joke "is bugging a few" as i could not reproduce a search bug like this myself. But google search does find other google bugs ;)

Olli - please paste a google advanced search link that "bugs"?
Olli
Addict
Addict

Post by Olli »

Bitblazer wrote:Olli - please paste a google advanced search link that "bugs"?
I cannot paste it : forum rules limits, that I know perfectly. Do you want it on private message for tomorrow ? Lots of pages Google suggests, but only one family name ever, even if it exists lots of person in the world who have the same first name.
Bitblazer
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Bitblazer »

Olli wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:12 am
Bitblazer wrote:Olli - please paste a google advanced search link that "bugs"?
I cannot paste it : forum rules limits, that I know perfectly. Do you want it on private message for tomorrow ?
No. I don't need/want it, but thanks for the offer :)
Olli
Addict
Addict

Post by Olli »

Neither do I ! :mrgreen:
Keya wrote:... huh?
Hello Keya, thanks for this suggest !
BarryG wrote:Olli, what's going on?
music
Rinzwind
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Rinzwind »

I don't see bugs or insects for that matter?

Panama papers and a prominent brave president? Logical results with those keywords. Yeah everyone has dirt, especially those in important positions. That's the global modern world for you.
Olli
Addict
Addict

Post by Olli »

I think it's the biggest heist of the century. At the Olympic Games, it's called being in the three 1st places at the same time...

@Google: You scared me. It's your fault. Do not you have a blog of Volodymyr Dupont which discovers his future wife in a Mac Do of Panama in your suggestings ? Only one person in all the pages ! Two much...
Olli
Addict
Addict

Post by Olli »

Bravery belongs to the innocent without distinction. If we had to define innocence, it is wise to find it in the fact of being an immense vestige which future generations can perceive, but which the irreversibility of time prevents from altering. Thus the notion of innocence finds its setting in future technology.

<< La bravoure appartient aux innocents sans distinction.Si nous devions définir l'innocence, il est sage de la trouver dans le fait d'être un immense vestige que des générations futures peuvent percevoir, mais que l'irréversibilité du temps empêche d'altérer.Ainsi la notion d'innocence trouve son écrin dans la technologie future. >>

(Thanks to Google translate)
Olli
Addict
Addict

Post by Olli »

A slightly different example because it is natural: a black hole in an open region. If this black hole crossed the solar system, with sufficient mass, we would be able to observe the Earth in the past. This is because rays leaving the Earth pass close to the black hole and then come back to us.

<< Un exemple un peu différent car naturel : un trou noir dans une région dégagée.Si ce trou noir croisait le système solaire, avec une masse suffisante, nous serions en capacité d'observer la Terre dans le passé.Ceci car des rayons quittant la Terre passent à proximité du trou noir puis reviennent vers nous. >>