More lies? what do you think?

For everything that's not in any way related to PureBasic. General chat etc...
Psychophanta
Addict
Addict

More lies? what do you think?

Post by Psychophanta »

Please take the patient to watch and listen this one, and tell you opinion.
link removed
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com

While world=business:world+mafia:Wend
Will never leave this forum until the absolute bugfree PB :mrgreen:
Caronte3D
Addict
Addict

Re: More lies? what do you think?

Post by Caronte3D »

Fake, like many more around internet.
The only proposite of videos like this, is the monetization of the video itself.
NicTheQuick
Addict
Addict

Post by NicTheQuick »

There is no such thing like Free Energy. Just delete you thread and don't give these idiots even more views.
The english grammar is freeware, you can use it freely - But it's not Open Source, i.e. you can not change it or publish it in altered way.
jacdelad
Addict
Addict

Post by jacdelad »

Ah finally, a Perpetuum Mobile. :lol:
PureBasic 6.04/XProfan X4a/Embarcadero RAD Studio 11/Perl 5.2/Python 3.10
Windows 11/Ryzen 5800X/32GB RAM/Radeon 7770 OC/3TB SSD/11TB HDD
Synology DS1821+/36GB RAM/130TB
Synology DS920+/20GB RAM/54TB
Synology DS916+ii/8GB RAM/12TB
Psychophanta
Addict
Addict

Post by Psychophanta »

Well, the deep fact we all have in front of our noses is: There is no such thing like not Free Energy because every energy way in cosmos is really free, not free of cost, but just free. The situation is about its transformation and canalization, which requires a human dedication, and that's why it is not free of cost.
In other words: nobody should believe in the "maximum entrophy tendence", it is also a wrong theory.

Probably you all are very right all these kind of videos are scam: criminal in my understanding, if that is the case.
However, you should know that current consensum during decades before the Wright brothers, was the human being will never fly in the gas atmosphere. Wright brothers, for example, broke the scientific current consensus there was about the posibility of human to fly.
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com

While world=business:world+mafia:Wend
Will never leave this forum until the absolute bugfree PB :mrgreen:
Caronte3D
Addict
Addict

Post by Caronte3D »

The fact is... in this machine you generate the electricity with a motor that drives the generator, so it's a closed loop, no matter what you do, the motor will stop because some of the power is lost, so you cannot produce more energy than is needed to produce it.
In my opinion, it is an insult to intelligence.
Nituvious
Addict
Addict

Post by Nituvious »

the problem with this is resistance generates heat in all electronic circuits and heat is energy loss
▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░
Caronte3D
Addict
Addict

Post by Caronte3D »

Exactly!
The perfect conversion without energy loss doesn't exists.
NicTheQuick
Addict
Addict

Post by NicTheQuick »

Caronte3D wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:34 pm Exactly! The perfect conversion without energy loss doesn't exists.
Well, yes, it exists. You can create a LC circuit with superconductors which oscillates indefinitely. It constantly converts between an eletric and a magnetic field. :D
The english grammar is freeware, you can use it freely - But it's not Open Source, i.e. you can not change it or publish it in altered way.
Caronte3D
Addict
Addict

Post by Caronte3D »

NicTheQuick wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:38 pm
Caronte3D wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:34 pm Exactly! The perfect conversion without energy loss doesn't exists.
Well, yes, it exists. You can create a LC circuit with superconductors which oscillates indefinitely. It constantly converts between an eletric and a magnetic field. :D
:lol: And... where do you get the energy to cool superconductors?
NicTheQuick
Addict
Addict

Post by NicTheQuick »

Caronte3D wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:14 pm
NicTheQuick wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:38 pm
:lol: And... where do you get the energy to cool superconductors?
That's the same question as: Where did you get the energy to magnetize the magnets in the motors he is using in the video. :wink:
Joris
Addict
Addict

Post by Joris »

Years ago I read exactly what this man is showing in this video in a technical magazine.
Including the explanation that the patent was bought by the rich oil industry and therefore the product will not come on the market...
I don't want to say that it's not possible. After all, you use extra energy from magnets, and that does exist.
So...why not ? I hope it works like he shows.
Yeah I know, but keep in mind ... Leonardo da Vinci was also an autodidact.
skywalk
Addict
Addict

Post by skywalk »

Perpetual is relative. It only matters what you are willing to pay.
All motion in nature expends energy.
Marketing just paints it as magical when an engineer or scientist figures out a way to capture that energy without wires or fuel.
~~~
Consider the marketing when someone observes standard heat pump efficiency, but installed over a public sewer system with ~60F waste flowing by:
"Heat pumps do not operate as efficiently when temperatures drop between 25F-40F. They work best when temperatures are above 40F. Below 40F, heat pumps lose efficiency and consume more energy to deliver conditioned fluid or gas."

They would call it magic $hit! :twisted:
The nice thing about standards is there are so many to choose from. ~ Andrew Tanenbaum
Olli
Addict
Addict

Post by Olli »

The best free energy is have a field with trees, waste the less possible the heat, just cut the right quantity of trees for one year, and plant again new trees.

Also, in the oceans, the main molecul of water is H²O (2 on the bottom I know !).

But there is any molecul with a neutron in the core of the hydrogen atom : H + n => D (deuterium). Deuterium is one the isotops of the hydrogen, knowing an isotop of an atom is an atom which has or misses one or more neutrons : for nuclear referency, please see the "valley of the stability".
Picture source site

Isotops of an atom have the same electronic links as this atom.

That is why H²O molecul has a "sister" named "heavy water" and is symbolized as D²O.

There is such heavy water in the oceans to provides energy to the humankind during 4 billions of years !

The technological difficulty consists in the precision of the cast of 2 isotops of deuterium the one against the other, with the very accurate cinetic energy to get Helium atom and caloric rays.

It is like casting 2 pairs of bollocks the one against the the other, from the Earth the first pair and from Umuamua for the pair and get the energy which result far in the space in impact point tu use it. The risk, get radioactivity or get nothing if no accurate anymore.

The Z-machine is an example of this physical event, got by Laplace effect (electromagnetic field) from a very big electric pulse.

Picture source site

But let us imagine an object which produces 14000 times the initial energy, and let us imagine the energies minima level (electrical intensity and heat) is extremely high to get a useful energy.

It is actually very hard to find the right materials which resists to this. All is systematically destroyed on each test, as we would need to get a continuous converting.
Bitblazer
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Bitblazer »

wofidylom wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:36 pm Please, don't believe everything you find on the Internet. I see no link in your post, but judge on the comments above.
Or do the opposite, living like Alice in wonderland ;)

.oO( OMG another perpetuum mobile ;) so coool ... wait, what did become of the previous 15 ones and why would we need another one if any of the previous ones actually worked longterm .... *insert wild global conspiracy theory involving big anonymous corporations supressing them* (wait this reminds me on hollywood movie plots like warehouse 13 ... meh )Oo.

waste of lifetime and big surprise - you wont get a minute back from YOUR wasted lifetime (so wont i for writing this :(

ps : experts know that this is not true, we can get our lifetime back and become immortal - just ask indiana jones
webpage - discord chat links -> purebasic GPT4All