so what happens with PB...

Everything else that doesn't fall into one of the other PB categories.
RichAlgeni
Addict
Addict

Re: so what happens with PB...

Post by RichAlgeni »

Join me in donating to the 'Keep Fred Eating Fund!'

Because Fred's mind is a terrible thing to waste! :mrgreen:
pfaber11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by pfaber11 »

You know I think it will still be around for some time to come along with Fred. I've officially been leaning PB for the 4th time that I remember. I am now a full convert and can program reasonably fluently with #PB and am now enjoying the ride. It took longer than I imagined it would, about six months and I predicted 3 months. How wrong was I. Any way the prize was worth it. To be able to program reasonably ok 3d games in PB and to carry on perfecting my skills as I go forward. This is an awesome setup and I'm pleased to be an owner and user of Pure BASIC. I swapped to PB from AGK as I was running out of head room and needed a faster basic for me. I'm using laptop integrated graphics and I want my programs to run on midrange laptops and not only the best and I hope I achieve this.
Fred
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Fred »

I answered this already, and the whole code will be transferred to someone else if something happens or if I decide to stop. Fr34k already got most of it anyway, as he got access to the libraries sources and the compiler, so there is not a single point of failure :).