Spam-Users

Everything else that doesn't fall into one of the other PB categories.
idle
Always Here
Always Here

Re: Spam-Users

Post by idle »

I had fun deleting them . They started posting around 15.00 I nuked them by 17.30 was a bit if a shame I missed the start. A lot of the time I catch the bots posting earlier buts its not like i spend all day looking at the forum. I check in a few times a day.
Rinzwind
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Spam-Users

Post by Rinzwind »

Rinzwind wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:46 am "Newly Registered Users Group - phpBB 3.0.6 also sees the introduction of the "Newly Registered Users" group. This feature, which may be enabled via the User Registration Settings page of the Administration Control Panel (ACP), allows the administrator to define a minimum post count; if a user is below this limit they will be a member of the Newly Registered Users group. Permissions may be set on this group much like any other group -- an example use is to place the Newly Registered Users group on the moderation queue for all forums. The user is automatically removed from the group when they reach the defined post amount. Be aware that this feature is not retroactive -- users who registered prior to a board's upgrade to phpBB 3.0.6 will not be placed in the Newly Registered Users group, regardless of their post count."