We serve vegetarians

For everything that's not in any way related to PureBasic. General chat etc...
Little John
Addict
Addict

We serve vegetarians

Post by Little John »

idle
Always Here
Always Here

Re: We serve vegetarians

Post by idle »

love it. :lol:
I have no beef with vegetarian's or pescetarian's but vegans that's another matter.
So I was at a local eatery and overheard this hipster guy asking the waiter "I'm vegan what do you recommend" and the waiter replied with "a Taxi"
wombats
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by wombats »

idle wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:29 am love it. :lol:
I have no beef with vegetarian's or pescetarian's but vegans that's another matter.
So I was at a local eatery and overheard this hipster guy asking the waiter "I'm vegan what do you recommend" and the waiter replied with "a Taxi"
Oh dear, I'm vegan. :!: Shall I see myself out?
idle
Always Here
Always Here

Post by idle »

wombats wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:35 am
Oh dear, I'm vegan. :!: Shall I see myself out?
Sadly you'd have to find a place to eat round here first.
Little John
Addict
Addict

Post by Little John »

idle wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:29 amSo I was at a local eatery and overheard this hipster guy asking the waiter "I'm vegan what do you recommend" and the waiter replied with "a Taxi"
:lol: :lol:
Kiffi
Addict
Addict

Post by Kiffi »

idle wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:29 amI have no beef with vegetarian's or pescetarian's
:lol:
Hygge
the.weavster
Addict
Addict

Post by the.weavster »

idle wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:29 amSo I was at a local eatery and overheard this hipster guy asking the waiter "I'm vegan what do you recommend" and the waiter replied with "a Taxi"
idle
Always Here
Always Here

Post by idle »

the.weavster wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:37 am
:lol: :lol: :lol:
KayBur
User
User

Post by KayBur »

On the one hand, this is not polite. But on the other hand, all these "minorities" seem to forcibly impose their views on those around them. In every restaurant, someone is supposedly obliged to prepare vegetarian meals. Maybe we should also make vegetarian steaks at the stack bar. I respect the principles of others as long as those principles do not infringe on the freedoms of others.
Olli
Addict
Addict

Post by Olli »

If just the vegetarian food was cheap... We need the B12 vitamin too. So, we will ever have to eat some milk, cheese and any eggs. But what we need in protein is too important to stay buying expensive vegetal ressources...
yoxola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by yoxola »

Medium Rare please...
This field was left intentionally as signature.
Rinzwind
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Rinzwind »

Quite funny, says a Veggie here.
Its the only thing to do when you recognize the horrors and misuse of animals as products in the mass meat industry. You would think we would use our “superior” intelligence for better purposes and have morals left at the end. Instead we have over- and mass produce the cheapest possible meat with zero respect left for the life behind it all.

Preaching mode ended. Now go do your homework.
KayBur
User
User

Post by KayBur »

Rinzwind wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:42 am Quite funny, says a Veggie here.
Its the only thing to do when you recognize the horrors and misuse of animals as products in the mass meat industry. You would think we would use our “superior” intelligence for better purposes and have morals left at the end. Instead we have over- and mass produce the cheapest possible meat with zero respect left for the life behind it all.

Preaching mode ended. Now go do your homework.
I wonder what does morality have to do with the basic needs of the body? Whatever one may say, but no soy can replace animal protein. And protein is the basis of the diet.
Olli
Addict
Addict

Post by Olli »

@Rinzwind

I understand the anger in your textual lines. But, it is useless. Look, in example, this wild animal :ImageA male detects a female through a distance of twenty kilometers (convert in miles if necessary). If you stop the control of such these species, sure you will understand the nature... If this animal which reproduces itself better than a rabbit, is hungry, just observe already how it reproduces itself to understand it will eat you... And imagine your beautiful ideal garden with all your vegetables completely destroyed in one night just by one of these beautiful animals...

For the industry, it is the same : imagine the real horror if you stop it everything in one day... It is the humankind which will stink the death...

If you have beautiful projects, make them, and share your experience as never the technology has allowed you to share it.
Olli
Addict
Addict

Post by Olli »

Hi friends !

A recent american study (french article) informs that,

<< Eating more than 150 grams of red meat per day significantly increases the risk of colorectal cancer. >>

So, let's be moderate, otherwise, by our own gluttony, the anus of humanity will be threatened !