Energy in the near future.

For everything that's not in any way related to PureBasic. General chat etc...
Joris
Addict
Addict

Post by Joris »

Hi,
Because I don't have (use) any other social media streams then a few forums, I find this still too important to not being announced. It gave me quit a bit hope, maybe for you too.
So I use this forum once for such important thing for all of us : "Energy in the near future."
Before stupid decisions would be made (by...) on how to provide people energy in the future they should take a look at these wonderboy products.

https://www.ted.com/talks/taylor_wilson ... anguage=nl

It is translated in 22 languages, so that guy is not a stupid kid...
Yeah I know, but keep in mind ... Leonardo da Vinci was also an autodidact.
Zebuddi123
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Energy in the near future.

Post by Zebuddi123 »

Hi Joris This is the young man whom was studying Nuclear Energy & Reactors as a young teenager. As soon as I had seen a 5 second clip I recogninized him, maybe a lot of the young teens around the world know whom he is,this could be a start of something and maybe the right person to push Thorium Reactors as the future to the next generation. :)

I dont like the fact his Reactor would burn the huge stockpile of buired Uranium ect. Only because WOW what an excuse for the M.I.C warmongers :(

Zebuddi.
malleo, caput, bang. Ego, comprehendunt in tempore
Little John
Addict
Addict

Post by Little John »

Currently I don't have time to discuss about this in depth. Anyway, I want to write a short comment on this.
Joris wrote:Energy in the near future.

Hi,
Because I don't have (use) any other social media streams then a few forums, I find this still too important to not being announced. It gave me quit a bit hope, maybe for you too.
So I use this forum once for such important thing for all of us : "Energy in the near future."
Before stupid decisions would be made (by...) on how to provide people energy in the future they should take a look at these wonderboy products.

https://www.ted.com/talks/taylor_wilson ... anguage=nl
I read the German translation and must say, it's written like a mediocre essay by a pupil who, in his youthful recklessness, believes he has understood the whole world.
Any kind of nuclear fission is certainly not an environmentally friendly solution of energy problems.
Joris wrote:It is translated in 22 languages, so that guy is not a stupid kid...
So what? You obviously have no idea how much nonsense has been translated into even more languages. :mrgreen:
Joris
Addict
Addict

Post by Joris »

Little John wrote:
Joris wrote:It is translated in 22 languages, so that guy is not a stupid kid...
So what? You obviously have no idea how much nonsense has been translated into even more languages. :mrgreen:
What's your problem man ?
There is no translation in PureBasic, not my fault !
Little John
Addict
Addict

Post by Little John »

Joris wrote:
Little John wrote:
What's your problem man ?
Are you standing in front of a mirror, asking this yourself?
I was just trying to explain to you that the number of languages a text has been translated into does not necessarily depend on its quality.
Joris wrote:There is no translation in PureBasic, not my fault !
What has this got to do with PureBasic? Nothing.
Joris
Addict
Addict

Post by Joris »

Zebuddi123 wrote:...I dont like the fact his Reactor would burn the huge stockpile of buired Uranium ect.
"He temporarily left his research on the fusion reactor and designed a variation of a compact molten salt reactor that
he says would supply about 50 MW and would need refueling only once every 30 years.
According to Wilson, because much of the reactor would be buried and its uranium would not be weapons-grade, it is less vulnerable either to terrorist attack or misuse."

More here too :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor_Wilson
Olliv
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Olliv »

Friends !

I use 0.6KWh per day.
I use 3 liters of water per day.
I am testing stand-alone eco-system in a big bubble.
My distance job is 25 kilometers. No oil, just my legs. Excepted when I am physically hurt : no animals food. Just indian soja to protein ratio, milk and eggs for B12 vitamin.

I use 200ml of butan per months. But if I had a garden or a field : zero. I tested auto cigarette starter with the energy of my legs converted to electricity : why such a simple tool is not just sold in supermarket ???

In this world, less you do of problems, more you are forgotten and neglected. You don't hear birds anymore just some hahahas...

For nuclear future, just Lithium and Bore are required. It is the most lightable and ecologic atom merging.

These two elements are everywhere. Bore, more rare is on Turkey (1/3 of the earth stock). I wrote this ten years ago on the french forum. And did not imagine Russia took again a neighbour area !!! (which belonged to it in the past, i.e. Yalta conference)

Just make a blend of two effective tools : particle accelerator and z-machine.

Do not worry when we will need of an exaton bomb to destroy an asteroïd, we will have less than one week to make it !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkcJEvMcnEg
Olliv
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Olliv »

I just heard in the sun, a one centimeter cube produces less than 0,000 3 Watts !!

Certainly a mean which hides minimum producing in the surface, and maximum producing in the center of the sun.

Edit : 0.0003 W is the value that the sun produces meanly only for thermonuclear fusion in every centimeter cube.
Olliv
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Olliv »

Maybe this link is already given on this forum : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_fusionHere is a priori an example for (H)+(H)+(H)+(H) fusion.

Note that is different from my previous message.
Olliv
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Olliv »

If we take a focus on this equation : (H) + (H) + (H) + (H) => fusion => (He)

We can see this fusion is produced in two steps :
(H) + (H) => (D)
(D) + (D) => (He)

H is hydrogen
D is deuterium
He is helium

It seems that deuterium fusion to helium could be done "easily".

But the first step : (H) + (H) to (D) fusion is an other affair.
This fusion requires lots of energy, more than others complete fusions as the one between Lithium and Bore.

If anybody has datas or details, it could be cool to share. We have 3D lib which can illustrate very easily this physical event.

I do not know what this young student did exactly, which resulting matter (deuterium or helium?) from what (hydrogen or deuterium?). But I do not think this is a mistake for long time preview.
Little John
Addict
Addict

Post by Little John »

Olliv wrote:It seems that deuterium fusion to helium could be done "easily".

But the first step : (H) + (H) to (D) fusion is an other affair.
This fusion requires lots of energy, more than others complete fusions as the one between Lithium and Bore.

If anybody has datas or details, it could be cool to share. We have 3D lib which can illustrate very easily this physical event.

I do not know what this young student did exactly, which resulting matter (deuterium or helium?) from what (hydrogen or deuterium?).
This guy was talking about nuclear fission, not nuclear fusion!
Olliv
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Olliv »

You can be sure there will be a big problem : I cannot find a good web page about him...
Olliv
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Olliv »

Ok... I thank then it was the fusion effect... Excuse me.

I imagine the problem is which matter could be do the affair.

Fission is "dirty". You break a nuclear core : energies created by this breaking has not focus : all directions.

To find an atom which has a clean transition and clean "reactives" (final products), and to find a geographical source, it will be harder than fusion

Fusion is just the result of the precision of a LASER which opens the way of a proton which will kiss an other proton.

Mass scale and the thermo-mecanic converter are forgotten here, I am sorry. But, fusion is "normally" clean.
Fission is normally breaking. A broken atom is generally not clean, however there is exceptions : good fission and bad fusions.

But when we have a problem with fission : it is very dirty.
If we have a problem with fusion, no problem of toxic dust : the alone problem created by fusion is an unmanageable black hole which attracts everything.