Forum - Code-tags

Got an idea for enhancing PureBasic? New command(s) you'd like to see?
Josh
Addict
Addict

Forum - Code-tags

Post by Josh »

Wouln't it possible that here in the Pb forum the code is represented as here in this Russian phpBB-forum? Would be particularly useful for longer codes.

P.S.: Is mestnyi from the link the same from this forum here? Perhaps he can make contact with the operators of the Russian forum, so that this formatting can be adopted.
sorry for my bad english
TI-994A
Addict
Addict

Re: Forum - Code-tags

Post by TI-994A »

Josh wrote:Wouln't it possible that here in the Pb forum the code is represented as here in this Russian phpBB-forum? Would be particularly useful for longer codes.
If you're referring to the scrollable code window, it's already possible; simply select the prosilver theme for the My Board Style setting, under Board Preferences in the User Control Panel. It also includes the convenient Select All function. :wink:

Texas Instruments TI-99/4A Home Computer: the first home computer with a 16bit processor, crammed into an 8bit architecture. Great hardware - Poor design - Wonderful BASIC engine. And it could talk too! Please visit my YouTube Channel :D
IdeasVacuum
Always Here
Always Here

Re: Forum - Code-tags

Post by IdeasVacuum »

Wow - I thought the Board Styles were just colour changes :shock:
...None of the styles available colour-code the code or show line numbers. I'd like that as an enhancement to 'subSilverPlus'.

Would be great if we could download an existing style, modify, give it a new name and upload it............
IdeasVacuum
If it sounds simple, you have not grasped the complexity.