Signed up to publish programs on M'soft Store?

Everything else that doesn't fall into one of the other PB categories.
stevylake
User
User

Signed up to publish programs on M'soft Store?

Post by stevylake »

Does anyone know what has to be done to get a program (I refuse after 30 years programming to call programs, apps) listed on the Microsoft Store? I've been through thevastness of the Microsoft Developer Documentation which typically has phrases like

'Bring your desktop and web investments to Windows 10 and tap into enterprise-class security and deployment features.'

but frankly I find 1980's machine code easier to follow.

If anyone has published there could they give me a short idiots guide to what has to be done.

Thanks.
Dude
Addict
Addict

Re: Signed up to publish programs on M'soft Store?

Post by Dude »

stevylake wrote:If anyone has published there could they give me a short idiots guide to what has to be done
+1, yes, this would be good to know.
percy_b
User
User

Post by percy_b »

stevylake wrote:Does anyone know what has to be done to get a program (I refuse after 30 years programming to call programs, apps) listed on the Microsoft Store? I've been through thevastness of the Microsoft Developer Documentation which typically has phrases like

'Bring your desktop and web investments to Windows 10 and tap into enterprise-class security and deployment features.'

but frankly I find 1980's machine code easier to follow.

If anyone has published there could they give me a short idiots guide to what has to be done.

Thanks.
I haven't yet, but this link should be helpful:

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/store

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
percy_b
User
User

Post by percy_b »

Microsoft has a required checklist here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/window ... ubmissions. It doesn't seem to be too demanding.
the.weavster
Addict
Addict

Post by the.weavster »

You might find this helpful. It's the process a Xojo developer went through to get his app in Microsoft's store.