PureBasic and the Future

Everything else that doesn't fall into one of the other PB categories.
Otrebor
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: PureBasic and the Future

Post by Otrebor »

+1
box_80
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by box_80 »

+1
Zebuddi123
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Zebuddi123 »

As we have not seen any pic`s of Fred or had any blog`s or interview as of late (Andre :shock: :lol: ) since fred got married! or the blushing Bride :) From the last pic posted of Fred he was a young man in his prime, although married life can soon change this :shock: :lol: it wasn`t that many years ago, so I suspect he is still a young man in his prime with many many moons to contribute his vision and talents in the continuation of Purebasic all the way up to v25.0 (approx).

For newcomer asking these questions ? I would say read between the lines! look at the pricing and at the licensing, the current lifespan, the commitment, the honesty and integrity and not least the community and PB Team.

As the old English proverb says "Enough Said"

Oh did I mention that Purebasic is brilliant and the compiler is a fabulous piece of software engineering. How many other languages can compete :shock: 8)

After this glowing advertisement I would normally ask for a free years subscription :) But "Holly crap" I already have a lifetime subscription from the initial purchase. How more Genuine can you get :)

Respect MONSIEUR FREDERIC LABOUREUR.

Zebuddi. :)
malleo, caput, bang. Ego, comprehendunt in tempore
Bitblazer
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Bitblazer »

+1
webpage - discord chat links -> purebasic GPT4All
woki
User
User

Post by woki »

+1
bbanelli
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bbanelli »

Kuron wrote:For benefit of the newcomer, I have been programming since 1979. In all that time, Fred is the ONLY developer of an indie language who has CONSISTENTLY kept his word. His integrity is above reproach!
It has been from 2003. for me, so not for so long as Kuron, but as everyone has said: +1
"If you lie to the compiler, it will get its revenge."
Henry Spencer
https://www.pci-z.com/