PureBasic 2.60a Released !

Everything else that doesn't fall into one of the other PB categories.
BackupUser
PureBasic Guru
PureBasic Guru

Post by BackupUser »

Restored from previous forum. Originally posted by fred.

In a hurry I've release a bugged version (stupid bug of course :) of PureBasic 2.60. This one is the corrected one. Go to http://download.purebasic.com to catch the new version.
BTW, the SDK library documentation has been updated and the missing link in the help file added.

Thanks and sorry for the previous release.

Enjoy !

Fred - AlphaSND
BackupUser
PureBasic Guru
PureBasic Guru

Post by BackupUser »

Restored from previous forum. Originally posted by PB.

I downloaded v2.60a but it still shows v2.60 in the "About" box and documentation... so I do have v2.60a, right?

PB - Registered PureBasic Coder
BackupUser
PureBasic Guru
PureBasic Guru

Post by BackupUser »

Restored from previous forum. Originally posted by MrVainSCL.

Hi PB!

You are right... It could be a bit confuse! If you installed v2.60a it will always show you v2.60 in the about box and in the docs, instead of v2.60a! I still think fred have not changed it, because there was only a small bug in the compiler as i know and some broken links in the docs, he fixed in a real hurry and maybe he still have forgot to change the version number to v2.60a :wink:)

If you are not sure what version you have installed... Just have a look to your online help... If there are listed links to all the new commands, like Console, Packer i.e. you still have updated to v2.60a! Else the links of those commands are not listed and you have the old v2.60 version installed!

Just check your "PureBasic\Help\Reference\" directory... Check the filesizze of the following file:

Reference.html <- Sizze: 5.056 byte = PureBasic v2.60
Reference.hmtl <- Sizze: 5.233 byte = PureBasic v2.60a

greetz

MrVainSCL!