About doc...

Everything else that doesn't fall into one of the other PB categories.
BackupUser
PureBasic Guru
PureBasic Guru

Post by BackupUser »

Restored from previous forum. Originally posted by fred.

Lof of people complain about the lack of example for each command inside the documentation. I agree but I don't have the time to update the command one by one (more than 400 now :-D) so if anyone is interested, I could send him the raw documentation (not in HTML but in a special format, which will be used to generate HTML and other help format). Just a tough :).

Thanks in advance,

Fred - AlphaSND
BackupUser
PureBasic Guru
PureBasic Guru

Post by BackupUser »

Restored from previous forum. Originally posted by Fangbeast.
Lof of people complain about the lack of example for each command inside the documentation. I agree but I don't have the time to update the command one by one (more than 400 now :-D) so if anyone is interested, I could send him the raw documentation (not in HTML but in a special format, which will be used to generate HTML and other help format). Just a tough :).

Thanks in advance,

Fred - AlphaSND
Gee Fred, that wouldn't be me would it???? (evil grin).

I am updating my documents here as I understand how each command works. if anyone wants a proofed and updated copy of each section as I finish them, let me know.

Fangles
BackupUser
PureBasic Guru
PureBasic Guru

Post by BackupUser »

Restored from previous forum. Originally posted by Fangbeast.

Thanks in advance,

Fred - AlphaSND
Does the 'raw' documentation have all the parameters and limitations/compatibilities for each command??? If so, I want it and NEED it!!!

Fangles
BackupUser
PureBasic Guru
PureBasic Guru

Post by BackupUser »

Restored from previous forum. Originally posted by ricardo.

Thanks in advance,

Fred - AlphaSND