Document versions of libraries used with PB

Found an issue in the documentation ? Please report it here !

Moderator: Documentation Editors

swhite
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Document versions of libraries used with PB

Post by swhite »

Hi

I went looking for the version of SQLite used with PB but could not find it in the documentation. So my suggestion is to include in documentation the version of each library used in PB.

I did find in the history that SQLite version 3.13.0 is used in PB 5.5. However, this requires scrolling down through the history to find what you are looking for which can easily be missed. I think it would be better to have a help topic where all the versions are listed so that you had one known place to go to get the information.

Thanks,
Simon
Simon White
dCipher Computing
Shardik
Addict
Addict

Re: Document versions of libraries used with PB

Post by Shardik »

swhite wrote:So my suggestion is to include in documentation the version of each library used in PB.
I fully agree.
swhite wrote:I did find in the history that SQLite version 3.13.0 is used in PB 5.5.
You don't need to look into the history. Just execute Kiffi's example (cross-platform) to get your SQLite version.

These are the SQLite versions on my MacOS version of PureBasic:
PB 5.11 x86: 3.7.15.2
PB 5.24 x86: 3.7.15.2
PB 5.31 x86: 3.7.15.2
PB 5.46 x86: 3.13.0
PB 5.51 x86: 3.13.0
PB 5.62 x86: 3.21.0
Andre
PureBasic Team
PureBasic Team

Re: Document versions of libraries used with PB

Post by Andre »

I support the idea.

Library version and probably also a link to it's official website (for further informations / API description etc.) could be worth including into the PB help.

But Fred must decide and has the needed informations...
Bye,
...André
(PureBasicTeam::Docs & Support - PureArea.net | Order:: PureBasic | PureVisionXP)