Big Products Updates

Applications, Games, Tools, User libs and useful stuff coded in PureBasic
Phollyer
User
User

Big Products Updates

Post by Phollyer »

For those of you Using, testing, my products

ALL of the have a big update...And I strongly suggest that you uninstall previous installation, and then install the new version.

All Products have been updated to include the new Windows Theme, initially this was the absence of a theme, but is now a REAL actual theme.

All Products are now under the PAHLabs umbrella, both in the Product Folders, and ALSO their databases are inside a Single AppData/Roming/PAHLabs folder instead spread all over AppData/Roming. Also care has been taken to Place Products into their Appropriate "Program Folders", PBXDiary & PBXBugTracker are X86 all the rest are 64 Bit. StoryBook will be X86, when released. I apologize for the growing pains, ramping this up has been a massive effort.

Additionally numerous bug fixes have been addressed as I performed these tasks. As Always Please report and issues you discover. Long Ago I read an article that stated the average user uses 20% of any application. Therefore, If it's a feature you use it's important...I know I build in FAR more features than I normally use, so PLEASE REPORT BUGS!

I've been thinking of making a few short videos on using PBXClassBuilder, as there are MANY facets to this huge application that can be overlooked, or mis-understood. I honestly do not expect that anyone will read the almost 300 page manual, but I don't want to waste my time, so please let me know if there is interest.

Pete

https://www.PAHLabs.com
Kuron
Addict
Addict

Re: Big Products Updates

Post by Kuron »

I really dig the looks of Diary! Love the default "Autumn" theme shown. I have been looking to use Craft.Do for such things, and I also use All My Notes, but Diary looks really good for Diary or Prayer Journal or Worklog, Mediation, Notes for other things.

You are like a modern day Rumpelstiltskin. You have taken something as butt-ugly as the Windows UI and made it look nice and something I would want to use.
Best wishes to the PB community. Thank you for the memories. ♥️
Janni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Janni »

Very cool to see your product suite all made with PB. No doubt you master it Phollyer.
Keep up the good work :D
Spec: Linux Mint 20.3 Cinnamon, i7-3770K, 16GB RAM, RTX 2070 Super
Phollyer
User
User

Post by Phollyer »

Kuron

Thank You...That's high praise!

Janni

Likewise, Thanks!

I'm planning on releasing a new product at least every month or so. I have 3 Games in the works, and StoryBook. At the Moment I'm making a big push on a 4X Galactic Conquest Game, I'll get some pictures on the website in a few days. It won't be ready for some time, Kuron volunteered to test for me.

I'll get back on Storybook in a few Days and hopefully get it out next week. I think I have ALL the development processes in place now, Still working with vendor on handling Sales Tax for Licensing....It should be operational in a day or two.

It seems I have the major issues knocked down, so I'll be moving Bug Updates to Products roughly every two weeks. Unless someone reports an issue. Most of the things I find these days is cosmetic, not Major. I use most of the products myself, so I'm always tweaking and making adjustments, and enhancements to them.

It's funny, started writing code back in 1979, Mark IV, Cobal. Fortran, PL1, and JCL on Mainframes. I jumped into PC's with DBase II, and Clipper, as soon as I could, from wiring Networks, pulling cable to Building Machines I've pretty much done it all. I've had This Dream of making and selling solutions, products, and games most of my life. Now that I'm retired, I'm Doing it!

Pete
https://www.PAHLabs.com