Code Template Searcher

Applications, Games, Tools, User libs and useful stuff coded in PureBasic
RSBasic

Code Template Searcher

Post by RSBasic »

Hello :)

If you have a lot of code templates, finding them again is sometimes difficult or confusing.
With this tool you have a search function. Found entries are selected.

Screenshot:

Installation:

Download: https://www.rsbasic.de/downloads/downlo ... archer.zip

I would be very pleased about feedbacks, improvement suggestions, error messages or wishes. Thanks :)
Zebuddi123
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Multicolor Procedure List

Post by Zebuddi123 »

RSBasic wrote:
Zebuddi123 wrote:This is how my templates Look, all automated from a program I wrote. As you can see there are quite a number of proc's which I`m always forgetting whats where. The search function of MPL what be a god send here for me.

https://ibb.co/41yx84q
Have fun: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=72940
Thank you RSBasic :D you are indeed on a mission. :lol:

May I make a suggestion! in the past I have run into a similar situations with my own code, where the search begins as you are typing and with such a large amount of templates (Module)files and procedures, that there is quite as considerable delay on each key press 5-10s. :shock: :lol:

Purhaps you may consider starting the search after the enter key has been pressed and as you can imagine Im eager to see your code! :lol:

But as it stands its brill thank you again:) the highlighting is very good easy to locate with a quick scroll. I really think the PB Team should implement these features directly into the PBIde with your permission of course.

Zebuddi. :)

RSBasic
malleo, caput, bang. Ego, comprehendunt in tempore
RSBasic

Re: Code Template Searcher

Post by RSBasic »

Code Template Searcher 1.0.1 has been released.

Changelog:
  • Changed The search is no longer executed immediately after every change, but only after 500 milliseconds after the last change.
@Zebuddi123
I've changed it so that the search will only be executed when 500 milliseconds have passed since your last input.
If you input something within 500 milliseconds, then the search is not performed, but only when you have finished entering it.