Check Variables

Applications, Games, Tools, User libs and useful stuff coded in PureBasic
luis
Addict
Addict

Re: Check Variables

Post by luis »

@SniffTheGlove

Or just search in the forum, it has been asked many times -> http://www.purebasic.fr/english/viewtop ... 13&t=52873
"Have you tried turning it off and on again ?"
A little PureBasic review
Tenaja
Addict
Addict

Post by Tenaja »

BTW, anybody trying this out should be aware that it does not work with batch "type" declarations--it only works with individual typing.

i.e. this app works with this syntax...

Code: Select all

protected a.i, b.i, c.i
...and does NOT work with this:

protected.i a, b, c
It will need additional work to make it flexible enough to handle all of pb's possible syntaxes. (Unfortunately, I do not have that time right now.) It is also hard-coded to require a space after the declaration keyword, and not a tab or other pb-allowed character. So, while it works, it only works under specific circumstances.
Demivec
Addict
Addict

Post by Demivec »

Tenaja wrote:BTW, anybody trying this out should be aware that it does not work with batch "type" declarations--it only works with individual typing.

i.e. this app works with this syntax...

protected a.i, b.i, c.i
...and does NOT work with this:

protected.i a, b, c
It will need additional work to make it flexible enough to handle all of pb's possible syntaxes. (Unfortunately, I do not have that time right now.) It is also hard-coded to require a space after the declaration keyword, and not a tab or other pb-allowed character. So, while it works, it only works under specific circumstances.
I have done this with batch "type" declarations of this sort in the jaPBe source code (the IDE's F1 help search for variables). I might extract some of the code to add to this.
skywalk
Addict
Addict

Post by skywalk »

Hi Demivec, I am considering writing a variable auditor but curious if you ever exported the jaPBe functions you mentioned here?
The nice thing about standards is there are so many to choose from. ~ Andrew Tanenbaum