[PB 4.50 B4] [TB 1.4.3.1] - Libraries not made...?

TailBite specific forum

Moderators: gnozal, ABBKlaus, lexvictory

Env
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

[PB 4.50 B4] [TB 1.4.3.1] - Libraries not made...?

Post by Env »

Hello,

I am trying to use TailBite for Linux (Linux Distro: Ubuntu 9.10), and all works well in terms of getting the TailBite Manager up and running from the PureBasic IDE...

All the directories listed on the managers window are valid, and I have selected a source file to compile, but when I click on TailBite It!, A window will pop up saying it's doing something, and after it closes (usually within a few milliseconds), there will be nothing in the Userlibraries folder.

The compiler is working fine because I can check for errors, with no problems, so i'm puzzled.

A File named Purebasic.out is however created, but as an executable according to the linux shell.

PureBasic Folder: /root/purebasic/
Tailbite Folder: /root/purebasic/tailbite/

Environmental Variable PUREBASIC_HOME is also set to /root/purebasic/

All purebasic dependencies are installed, and up to date.

TailBite manager is called from the PureBasic IDE.

Any clues?? lol

Env
Thanks!
lexvictory
Addict
Addict

Re: [PB 4.50 B4] [TB 1.4.3.1] - Libraries not made...?

Post by lexvictory »

TB on linux is pretty buggy most of the time, so best bet is to try using tailbite directly (not thru TB Manager).

See if the log contains any text, as this might help solve problems, its located in the tmp directory and called 'TailBite_Logfile.txt'
compile a source with "Debug GetTemporaryDirectory()" to find the directory.

I won't have time to work on TB for a few weeks - the final will probably have been released by that time.
Demonio Ardente

Currently managing Linux & OS X Tailbite
OS X TailBite now up to date with Windows!