jaPBe 3.13.4 [IDE for PB 4 and PB 5]

All PureFORM, JaPBe, Libs and useful code maintained by gnozal

Moderator: gnozal

Shannara
Addict
Addict

Post by Shannara »

Im against the above, maybe by adding an option for either tabs or spaces, that way people can choose instead of being forced ;)

But since we're on that note, since the creator of jaPBe flat out refused to fix the auto-declare bug ... do you think you can do it? It's beein in jaPBe ... well, since the feature was implimented (but not fixed). There are times where japbe will do auto-declares, and times it wont ... also, it will not do autodeclares on sources that are not in the same directory of the main file.
Jan Vooijs
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Jan Vooijs »

Shannara wrote:Im against the above, maybe by adding an option for either tabs or spaces, that way people can choose instead of being forced ;)
Shanara you must read better i definetly wrote:
spaces (i prefer TABS) to make it a switch?
See I asked for a switch!! To 'switch' (flip, checkbox) tabs or spaces... :wink: :P :lol:

Jan V.
Life goes to Fast, Enjoy!!

PB 4 is to good to be true, wake up man it is NOT a dream THIS is a reality!!!

AMD Athlon on 1.75G, 1Gb ram, 160Gb HD, NVidia FX5200, NEC ND-3500AG DVD+RW and CD+RW, in a Qbic EO3702A and Win XP Pro SP2 (registered)
Xombie
Addict
Addict

Post by Xombie »

Sparkie wrote:Solved the problem. It's a WinXP SP2 security issue.

Go to PureBasic\Compilers folder
Right click PBDebugger.exe and select Properties and then click Unblock
Right click PBDebuggerUnicode.exe and select Properties and then click Unblock

:D
Awesome, Sparkie! That really really really saved me because it was starting to be a real big pain. Thanks a lot, man!
gnozal
PureBasic Expert
PureBasic Expert

Post by gnozal »

Jan Vooijs wrote:can you add the HARD-CODED tabs instead of SPACES (sorry for shouting) or since everybode wants the spaces (i prefer TABS) to make it a switch?
I don't know yet, it could broke the coloring code
Jan Vooijs wrote:is it possible to set all the fonts used with only ONE click of a button
You can almost already do this : choose the font for one item and then use the 'Synchronize Font' button
For free libraries and tools, visit my web site (also home of jaPBe V3 and PureFORM).
gnozal
PureBasic Expert
PureBasic Expert

Post by gnozal »

Shannara wrote:since the creator of jaPBe flat out refused to fix the auto-declare bug ... do you think you can do it?
I don't use this feature myself, but it seems to work with the jaPBe sources. I am not sure I will fix this, but could you be more specific : when does it work and when not ?
For free libraries and tools, visit my web site (also home of jaPBe V3 and PureFORM).
gnozal
PureBasic Expert
PureBasic Expert

Post by gnozal »

Update sorry Flype :wink:

Changes :
- some fixes
- added 'compile manually to resident' menu item [language file entries 482 - 483]
- added new explorer panel to browse *.pb/*.pbi files (double-click to load the file) [language file entry 479]
- fixed 'paste from info panel' bug (old bug in jaPBe)
- added two new options for info panel : 'Enable paste from panel' (LClick) and 'Enable restyling from panel' (RClick) ; I don't use these features myself, so I wanted them to be optional [language file entries 480 - 481]
Flype
Addict
Addict

Post by Flype »

Update sorry Flype
You're welcome, gnozal :wink:
No programming language is perfect. There is not even a single best language.
There are only languages well suited or perhaps poorly suited for particular purposes. Herbert Mayer
Shannara
Addict
Addict

Post by Shannara »

Jan: actually, I agree :) I should learn to read and not speed read all the time :D
Jan Vooijs
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Jan Vooijs »

Shannara,
It is oke it happens me to ( mea culpa ? anyone??) :lol: :roll:

Jan V. (sometimes I'am a "Grumpy old man"...)
Life goes to Fast, Enjoy!!

PB 4 is to good to be true, wake up man it is NOT a dream THIS is a reality!!!

AMD Athlon on 1.75G, 1Gb ram, 160Gb HD, NVidia FX5200, NEC ND-3500AG DVD+RW and CD+RW, in a Qbic EO3702A and Win XP Pro SP2 (registered)
Shannara
Addict
Addict

Post by Shannara »

gnozal: Just wondering when the next release will be that fixes the bugs listed above? Here are are a few more for you :)

1. With ... EndWith doesnt work, it places the \ aligned the same as With, and it should be one tab over.

2. With doesnt auto-complete.

3. OffsetOf(structure\member) doesnt case and color the values inside, properly.

That's all I have found for now :) Thanks for keeping this project alive!
Dummy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Dummy »

Shannara wrote: 3. OffsetOf(structure\member) doesnt case and color the values inside, properly.
...and shows autocomplete vor variables instead of structures
gnozal
PureBasic Expert
PureBasic Expert

Post by gnozal »

Shannara wrote:1. With ... EndWith doesnt work, it places the \ aligned the same as With, and it should be one tab over.
Seems to work for me
Shannara wrote:2. With doesnt auto-complete.
Seems to work for me

Code: Select all

; ---- Autocomplete
; before
With a|<ENTER>
; after
With a
  |
EndWith
; ---- Indentation
; before
With ezeze
\zrzrrr = 1  
EndWith
; after CTRL + TAB
With ezeze
  \zrzrrr = 1  
EndWith
Shannara wrote:3. OffsetOf(structure\member) doesnt case and color the values inside, properly.
You are right, it's the same bug in the original jaPBe. Fixed for the next release.
gnozal
PureBasic Expert
PureBasic Expert

Post by gnozal »

Update

Changes :
- fixed OffsetOf() syntax coloring bug
- added a checkbox in 'Find / Replace' dialog to avoid replacing items by mistake
- added the new keywords in help.pbi
- added 'TailBite' menu item (to create a user library)
- integrated Constant Explorer plugin to jaPBe [F11, or F1 with cursor on constant] ; if you don't like it, you can recompile jaPBe.pb with #EnableConstantExplorer = #False
- added option 'Start Constant Explorer after compile error 'Constant not found'' [language file entry 484]
ts-soft
Always Here
Always Here

Post by ts-soft »

good work, thx

but:
>> - added 'TailBite' menu item (to create a user library)
Tailbite was called and do something, but i can't found the lib?

Normally, this lib can compiled with TailBite, without error!

I miss to configure this, i like this Arguments:
"%FILE" /KEEPSRCFILES /WRITEBATCH
PureBasic 5.73 | SpiderBasic 2.30 | Windows 10 Pro (x64) | Linux Mint 20.1 (x64)
Old bugs good, new bugs bad! Updates are evil: might fix old bugs and introduce no new ones.
gnozal
PureBasic Expert
PureBasic Expert

Post by gnozal »

ts-soft wrote:1. Tailbite was called and do something, but i can't found the lib?
2. I miss to configure this, i like this Arguments:
"%FILE" /KEEPSRCFILES /WRITEBATCH
1. The lib should be created in %Purebasic%\PureLibraries\UserLibraries (just tested : works for me)
2. If you add other arguments manually, they will be stored (when you save the file) and you have them next time you call the function (just tested : works for me)