If you search a coding idea: Cryptocurrency Transaction Man.

For everything that's not in any way related to PureBasic. General chat etc...
MacDefender
New User
New User

If you search a coding idea: Cryptocurrency Transaction Man.

Post by MacDefender »

Just in case someone here would like to code a new application but doesn't know what I have an idea: A cryptocurrency transaction tracker

I could code this myself but I simply don't have any free time for this. I don't mean a software that only shows what coins you own aa there are multiple apps that can do that.
But there isn't any good software (at least I can't find any) that manages all your single transactions and can display a nice dashboard with win/loss not only for a given currency but also for the type of transactions and so on.
In order to do that you would need a database to store all the transactions in it and to be really good knowledge to access APIs to extract all the transactions from all the different exchanges and import those CSV files.

There are online services that try to accomplish this but they all are flawed and have some serious bugs if you do a little more than simply buy/sell a few times per year.
So if anyone already thought about learning databases or request API data this might be a good idea to learn with and maybe create a nice useful app.