A Decade of PureBasic!

For everything that's not in any way related to PureBasic. General chat etc...
Berikco
Administrator
Administrator

Re: A Decade of PureBasic!

Post by Berikco »

Fangbeast wrote: Tsk, tsk, you youngster, I've been festering here since: Sat Apr 26, 2003 01:08 and some have been here way longer than me!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fangbeast was the first user to register on this new forum, but there was another forum before this one.
The backupuser was used to transfer all the data from first forum to this one.
preacher
New User
New User

Post by preacher »

@Fangbeast I never thought I actually "beat" you in join date :-) although I lost my password back then and then created account erlend. Fun thing is when I now found you're post and checked my join date I just remembered the 18 year old password again.
Fangbeast
PureBasic Protozoa
PureBasic Protozoa

Post by Fangbeast »

preacher wrote:@Fangbeast I never thought I actually "beat" you in join date :-) although I lost my password back then and then created account erlend. Fun thing is when I now found you're post and checked my join date I just remembered the 18 year old password again.
/me falls out of the chair, dead.

That wasn't the only funny thing, either Bericko or Rings and I had a fun discussion years about losing the status 'chips' under my login name to make it seem I was a new user again and it was reset to low making it look as if I was a new user. I can't even remember how many 'chips' I used to have after a while.

We all did strange things years ago and I miss those times.
Amateur Radio, D-STAR/VK3HAF
Thorium
Addict
Addict

Post by Thorium »

I also showed up late to the party, join date was 2009, but my join date on the german forums was 2005 and i got PureBasic a few years befor that.
I remember i bought the boxed version 3.xx. And i didnt had internet at the time and didnt spoke a word english. :D
plouf
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by plouf »

a lot of users register, including me, at 25-apr-2003 bercause this was the NEW forum and all users from old forum moved that day

PureBasic has, as i see it, Fanatic users, we use it for decades, still love it still helpus !, and seems like TI-994A , becoming one of these :)

i am registered since v 1,6 (Amiga only that time), and offcourse following Spider wave too..
Christos
TI-994A
Addict
Addict

Post by TI-994A »

plouf wrote:PureBasic has, as i see it, Fanatic users, we use it for decades, still love it still helpus !, and seems like TI-994A , becoming one of these :)
It has proven to be a powerful programming tool, and a great foundational gateway to other languages as well.
Texas Instruments TI-99/4A Home Computer: the first home computer with a 16bit processor, crammed into an 8bit architecture. Great hardware - Poor design - Wonderful BASIC engine. And it could talk too! Please visit my YouTube Channel :D
Psychophanta
Addict
Addict

Post by Psychophanta »

plouf wrote:a lot of users register, including me, at 25-apr-2003 bercause this was the NEW forum and all users from old forum moved that day

PureBasic has, as i see it, Fanatic users, we use it for decades, still love it still helpus !, and seems like TI-994A , becoming one of these :)

i am registered since v 1,6 (Amiga only that time), and offcourse following Spider wave too..
I registered thanks to the user Hi-toro, who was who told me about PB in 2000.

¡ Thanks Hi-Toro user !
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com

While world=business:world+mafia:Wend
Will never leave this forum until the absolute bugfree PB :mrgreen: