choosing an email address

For everything that's not in any way related to PureBasic. General chat etc...
jack
Addict
Addict

choosing an email address

Post by jack »

I needed to make an alias to my email address that would be short and easy to spell, one that would be easy to give over the phone and not get messed up
first I tried my initials but that was already taken, then I tried many word combinations like bluelake, blueberry, bluesky, bluehorse and many others and they were all taken, finally I used my initials followed by 456 and that worked, phew.
Olli
Addict
Addict

Re: choosing an email address

Post by Olli »

I had the same problems with my passwords : too short, must have different case, must blend digits and letters, mist contain very rare characters, must not contain whole existing words, neither whole existing expressions, neither proverbs.

Result, I found the perfect password, like this :
t6$3E^&78*3.14...---...%G@!

Problem, unable to reuse it and lost my mailbox and all the datas which were within. But maybe I will try a backup...

I hope you did not test the 455 suffixes before...
NicTheQuick
Addict
Addict

Re: choosing an email address

Post by NicTheQuick »

Just buy your own domain and you can make as much aliases as you want. And if you don't want to pay for it there are still plenty of free mailers out there. Just check everyone of them. Your alias will not be taken on every of them.
The english grammar is freeware, you can use it freely - But it's not Open Source, i.e. you can not change it or publish it in altered way.