Universe size comparison 2019

For everything that's not in any way related to PureBasic. General chat etc...
Olliv
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Universe size comparison 2019

Post by Olliv »

RSBasic

Re: Universe size comparison 2019

Post by RSBasic »

It's incredible and interesting. It's funny that scientists know more about space than they do about our seas. :lol:
Mijikai
Addict
Addict

Post by Mijikai »

Lingcim wrote:Thanks, I love videos like this. RSBasic, but there is a twist here - if we don't know how big space is (or even if there's just one universe), technically we can say that we probably know more about the ocean than we do about the cosmos. I agree with you in a way that we should care more about our planet, our home. No one knows for sure when mankind will lend a human on Mars, but constant pollution of oceans will lead to inevitable damage pretty soon. And I'm really concerned about it :(
The planet doesnt care no matter what we do it will be just fine.
Its only our habitat that gets destroyed and pollution is only one of many problems.
Humans are pretty likely to join the 98% already extinct species.
There are also external threads that can hit us anytime alongside other well known threads waiting to erase us.
Olliv
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Olliv »

Welcome Lingcim !!!

If you are new, you can test Purebasic downloading freely demo here : https://www.purebasic.com/download.php (second links and others depending of your configuration)

Do not hesitate to :

- ask questions to learn coding if necessary
- test several source codes hundreds of users published here on this forum !

If you doubt about whatever, RSBasic is moderator. It is easy : his name is green like Denver.

You can even contact the creator of Purebasic if needed.
Happy to read you too !

We cannot change History but we can decide not being waste whatever anymore, as we can see shortly in the street in this last clip !