Do I have to buy 32 & 64 bit versions? (windows)

For everything that's not in any way related to PureBasic. General chat etc...
leoderja
New User
New User

Do I have to buy 32 & 64 bit versions? (windows)

Post by leoderja »

If a buy the single user license (79 €), this allows me to compile to 32 & 64 bits in windows? Or I have to buy a license for 32 bits and another for 64 bits?

Thank you!
Leonardo DJ

p.s. congratulations for this great product!
RSBasic

Re: Do I have to buy 32 & 64 bit versions? (windows)

Post by RSBasic »

You have access to all versions. (x86 Windows, x64 Windows, x86 Linux, x64 Linux, x86 MacOS, x64 MacOS)
Also older versions.
leoderja
New User
New User

Post by leoderja »

Thank you
Shardik
Addict
Addict

Post by Shardik »

leoderja wrote:If a buy the single user license (79 €), this allows me to compile to 32 & 64 bits in windows? Or I have to buy a license for 32 bits and another for 64 bits?
This is the official statement from PureBasic's ordering site (text attributes set to bold and italics by me):
[u]PureBasic Ordering[/u] wrote:The updates are unlimited, unlike most other software out there. This means than when you buy PureBasic you will get all future updates for free, on this web site (it only applies if registered on this web site, not for boxed version of PureBasic). Better still, you get the four versions of PureBasic (Amiga, Linux Windows and MacOS X) for the same price !
Dude
Addict
Addict

Post by Dude »

PureBasic Website wrote:you get the four versions of PureBasic (Amiga, Linux Windows and MacOS X) for the same price
That's actually a bit confusing, because it can be interpreted as getting all four versions for 79 € each (in other words, a 316 € charge).

To avoid any doubts, it should say: "you get the four versions of PureBasic (Amiga, Linux Windows and MacOS X) for the one charge".