Notepad++ language template for PureBasic?

For everything that's not in any way related to PureBasic. General chat etc...
Vera
Addict
Addict

Re: Notepad++ language template for PureBasic?

Post by Vera »

Num3 wrote:[evil]
Is it my twisted sick mind, or when you write it like that it sounds... erhmmm kinky :twisted: :twisted:
[\evil]
I'm thinking about it now for the second night, but I don't understand your message.
Is it sarcasm - or do 4 devil-hints mean you are seriously 'shaken to the bone' ?

I've never heard 'kinky' before and there are several streams of meaning and I don't now which one is the most common.

These are some of the translations I get in response:
- perverse, cranky - abnormal
- crazy (silly, mad, lunatic) - wacky
- screwed up - wavy - broken - twisted

With blueznls remark I clearly get, he's playing with an ambivalent meaning and thus returning a "vicious mirror".

Still - to give you some kind of answer:
Yes it can be your twisted...mind, because I only meant it as another polite way of saying - here's one - have fun - without ambiguous tenor.
and thanks for reminding me to recall the various states where a mind may wander about Image
IdeasVacuum
Always Here
Always Here

Post by IdeasVacuum »

Well, it could simply mean that Num3 likes cats......
IdeasVacuum
If it sounds simple, you have not grasped the complexity.
wichtel
User
User

Post by wichtel »

Many thanks for the good work!!!
I almost started to create that myself when I thought I might google first...
PB 5.40 LTS, W7,8,10 64bit and Mint x64
ts-soft
Always Here
Always Here

Post by ts-soft »

Last edited by ts-soft on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PureBasic 5.73 | SpiderBasic 2.30 | Windows 10 Pro (x64) | Linux Mint 20.1 (x64)
Old bugs good, new bugs bad! Updates are evil: might fix old bugs and introduce no new ones.
EggNogPB
New User
New User

Post by EggNogPB »

@Vera
Thanks for this :-)
It is very good

FYI
:{ has been added as a folder ( a very useful addition)

EggNog
skywalk
Addict
Addict

Post by skywalk »

Yes, thanks for the xml generator.
Has anyone noticed that [Procedure -> EndProcedure] folding is broken in Notepad++ v6.3.2?
A fold+ for Procedure exists but is interrupted with a new request at ProcedureReturn and then continues to the fold- at EndProcedure.

Code: Select all

Procedure.i x()      ;<- Fold+
  ProcedureReturn 1  ;<- Another Fold+
EndProcedure         ;<- Fold-
Workaround...
Add a '.' to 'Procedure' folder+ keywords wrote: <Keywords name="Folder+">
DataSection Enumeration Import ImportC Interface Macro Procedure. ProcedureC. ProcedureCDLL. ProcedureDLL. Structure
</Keywords>
The nice thing about standards is there are so many to choose from. ~ Andrew Tanenbaum
Tenaja
Addict
Addict

Post by Tenaja »

Actually, Skywalk, it is because they changed the UDL to a new system a few months ago. If you do it that way, you will lose non-typed Procedure commands.

The new system has 2 types of Fold keywords. In the UDL dialog box, they are labeled "Folding in code 1 style" and "Folding in code 2 style (separators needed)". As the name implies, style 2 requires a word separator between the keyword and additional words (that is, it only works on whole words), so Procedure and ProcedureReturn are NOT the same. Conversely, code 1 style does NOT require a separator. Basically, it is intended for things like curly braces and parens, where they can be adjacent to anything else (including full keywords), and still fold.

The solution is to move all of the keywords out of code 1 style and into code 2 style, and also add every possible version of ".x" to Procedure. If you add ProcedureReturn to your Middle folds, then you will add another fold point just like an ELSE. It does NOT work well, because the nesting within other folds (i.e. If, While, Repeat) get out of sync.
skywalk
Addict
Addict

Post by skywalk »

Awesome Tenaja. Thanks for that detailed explanation. I realized Null Procedures would be left out of the fold mix since it was a grasp without reading the Notepad++ manual. Reading the new UDL2 manual now... :idea:
The nice thing about standards is there are so many to choose from. ~ Andrew Tanenbaum
skywalk
Addict
Addict

Post by skywalk »

Ok, that worked.
When I get some time I will update ts-soft's PureSyntax_Notepad++.pb file to include the UDL2 features.
eddy
Addict
Addict

Post by eddy »

Interesting
Imagewin10 x64 5.72 | IDE | PB plugin | Tools | Sprite | JSON | visual tool
skywalk
Addict
Addict

Post by skywalk »

I just noticed that 'ProcedureDLL.i' would not fold if '.' was a member of the operators.
Also I had to remove 'And Or Not' from any keywords. They remain in Operators2.
Here is my revised userDefineLang.xml until the automated dump is modified.

Code: Select all

<NotepadPlus>
    <UserLang name="PureBasic" ext="pb pbi pbf pbt" udlVersion="2.1">
        <Settings>
            <Global caseIgnored="yes" allowFoldOfComments="no" foldCompact="no" forcePureLC="0" decimalSeparator="0" />
            <Prefix Keywords1="no" Keywords2="no" Keywords3="yes" Keywords4="yes" Keywords5="no" Keywords6="no" Keywords7="no" Keywords8="no" />
        </Settings>
        <KeywordLists>
            <Keywords name="Comments">03 04 00; 01 02</Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Numbers, prefix1"></Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Numbers, prefix2"></Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Numbers, extras1"></Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Numbers, extras2"></Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Numbers, suffix1"></Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Numbers, suffix2"></Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Numbers, range"></Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Operators1">- ! % & ( ) * , / @ | + < = ></Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Operators2">And Or Not .</Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Folders in code1, open">DataSection Enumeration Import ImportC Interface Macro Structure</Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Folders in code1, middle"></Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Folders in code1, close">EndDataSection EndEnumeration EndImport EndImportC EndInterface EndMacro EndStructure</Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Folders in code2, open"> Procedure Procedure.b Procedure.a Procedure.c Procedure.u Procedure.w Procedure.l Procedure.i Procedure.q Procedure.f Procedure.d Procedure.s ProcedureC ProcedureC.b ProcedureC.a ProcedureC.c ProcedureC.u ProcedureC.w ProcedureC.l ProcedureC.i ProcedureC.q ProcedureC.f ProcedureC.d ProcedureC.s ProcedureCDLL ProcedureCDLL.b ProcedureCDLL.a ProcedureCDLL.c ProcedureCDLL.u ProcedureCDLL.w ProcedureCDLL.l ProcedureCDLL.i ProcedureCDLL.q ProcedureCDLL.f ProcedureCDLL.d ProcedureCDLL.s ProcedureDLL ProcedureDLL.b ProcedureDLL.a ProcedureDLL.c ProcedureDLL.u ProcedureDLL.w ProcedureDLL.l ProcedureDLL.i ProcedureDLL.q ProcedureDLL.f ProcedureDLL.d ProcedureDLL.s</Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Folders in code2, middle"></Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Folders in code2, close">EndProcedure</Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Folders in comment, open"></Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Folders in comment, middle"></Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Folders in comment, close"></Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Keywords1">AbortFTPFile Abs ACos ACosH Add3DArchive AddBillboard AddCipherBuffer AddDate AddElement AddEntityAnimationTime AddGadgetColumn AddGadgetItem AddGadgetItem3D AddKeyboardShortcut AddMailAttachment AddMailAttachmentData AddMailRecipient AddMapElement AddMaterialLayer AddNodeAnimationTime AddPackFile AddPackMemory AddSplinePoint AddStaticGeometryEntity AddStatusBarField AddSubMesh AddSysTrayIcon AddTerrainTexture AddVertexPoseReference AddWindowTimer AESDecoder AESEncoder AffectedDatabaseRows AllocateMemory Alpha AlphaBlend AmbientColor AntialiasingMode ApplyEntityForce ApplyEntityImpulse ArraySize Asc ASin ASinH ATan ATan2 ATanH AttachEntityObject AttachNodeObject AttachRibbonEffect AudioCDLength AudioCDName AudioCDStatus AudioCDTrackLength AudioCDTracks AudioCDTrackSeconds AvailableProgramOutput AvailableScreenMemory AvailableSerialPortInput AvailableSerialPortOutput BackColor Base64Decoder Base64Encoder BillboardGroupID BillboardGroupMaterial BillboardGroupX BillboardGroupY BillboardGroupZ BillboardHeight BillboardLocate BillboardWidth BillboardX BillboardY BillboardZ Bin Blue Box BoxedGradient BuildMeshShadowVolume BuildStaticGeometry BuildTerrain ButtonGadget ButtonGadget3D ButtonImageGadget ButtonImageGadgetNoSkin CalendarGadget CallCFunction CallCFunctionFast CallFunction CallFunctionFast CameraBackColor CameraDirection CameraDirectionX CameraDirectionY CameraDirectionZ CameraFixedYawAxis CameraFOV CameraID CameraLookAt CameraPitch CameraProjectionMode CameraProjectionX CameraProjectionY CameraRange CameraRenderMode CameraRoll CameraViewHeight CameraViewWidth CameraViewX CameraViewY CameraX CameraY CameraYaw CameraZ CanvasGadget CanvasOutput CatchImage CatchModule CatchSound CatchSprite CatchXML ChangeAlphaIntensity ChangeCurrentElement ChangeGamma ChangeSysTrayIcon CheckBoxGadget CheckBoxGadget3D CheckDatabaseNull CheckFilename CheckFTPConnection CheckObjectVisibility ChildXMLNode Chr Circle CircularGradient ClearBillboards ClearClipboard ClearConsole ClearDebugOutput ClearGadgetItems ClearGadgetItems3D ClearList ClearMap ClearScreen ClearSpline ClipSprite CloseConsole CloseCryptRandom CloseDatabase CloseFile CloseFTP CloseGadgetList CloseGadgetList3D CloseHelp CloseLibrary CloseNetworkConnection CloseNetworkServer ClosePack ClosePreferences CloseProgram CloseScreen CloseSerialPort CloseSubMenu CloseWindow CloseWindow3D ColorRequester ComboBoxGadget ComboBoxGadget3D CompareMemory CompareMemoryString CompositorEffectParameter CompressMemory ComputerName ComputeSpline ConeTwistJoint ConicalGradient ConnectionID ConsoleColor ConsoleCursor ConsoleError ConsoleLocate ConsoleTitle ContainerGadget ContainerGadget3D ConvertLocalToWorldPosition ConvertWorldToLocalPosition CopyArray CopyDirectory CopyEntity CopyFile CopyImage CopyLight CopyList CopyMap CopyMaterial CopyMemory CopyMemoryString CopyMesh CopySprite CopyXMLNode Cos CosH CountBillboards CountCPUs CountGadgetItems CountGadgetItems3D CountLibraryFunctions CountMaterialLayers CountProgramParameters CountRenderedTriangles CountSplinePoints CountString CRC32FileFingerprint CRC32Fingerprint CreateBillboardGroup CreateCamera CreateCompositorEffect CreateCube CreateCubeMapTexture CreateCylinder CreateDirectory CreateEntity CreateFile CreateFTPDirectory CreateImage CreateImageMenu CreateLensFlareEffect CreateLight CreateLine3D CreateMail CreateMaterial CreateMenu CreateMesh CreateMutex CreateNetworkServer CreateNode CreateNodeAnimation CreateNodeAnimationKeyFrame CreatePack CreateParticleEmitter CreatePlane CreatePopupImageMenu CreatePopupMenu CreatePreferences CreateRegularExpression CreateRenderTexture CreateRibbonEffect CreateSemaphore CreateSphere CreateSpline CreateSprite CreateSprite3D CreateStaticGeometry CreateStatusBar CreateTerrain CreateText3D CreateTexture CreateThread CreateToolBar CreateVertexAnimation CreateVertexPoseKeyFrame CreateVertexTrack CreateWater CreateXML CreateXMLNode CryptRandom CryptRandomData CustomFilterCallback CustomGradient DatabaseColumnIndex DatabaseColumnName DatabaseColumns DatabaseColumnSize DatabaseColumnType DatabaseDriverDescription DatabaseDriverName DatabaseError DatabaseID DatabaseQuery DatabaseUpdate Date DateGadget Day DayOfWeek DayOfYear DefaultPrinter DefineTerrainTile Degree Delay DeleteDirectory DeleteElement DeleteFile DeleteFTPDirectory DeleteFTPFile DeleteMapElement DeleteXMLNode DESFingerprint DesktopDepth DesktopFrequency DesktopHeight DesktopMouseX DesktopMouseY DesktopName DesktopWidth DesktopX DesktopY DetachEntityObject DetachNodeObject DetachRibbonEffect DirectoryEntryAttributes DirectoryEntryDate DirectoryEntryName DirectoryEntrySize DirectoryEntryType DisableEntityBody DisableGadget DisableGadget3D DisableLightShadows DisableMaterialLighting DisableMenuItem DisableToolBarButton DisableWindow DisableWindow3D DisplayAlphaSprite DisplayPopupMenu DisplayRGBFilter DisplayShadowSprite DisplaySolidSprite DisplaySprite DisplaySprite3D DisplayTranslucentSprite DisplayTransparentSprite DoubleClickTime DragFiles DragImage DragOSFormats DragPrivate DragText DrawAlphaImage DrawImage DrawingBuffer DrawingBufferPitch DrawingBufferPixelFormat DrawingFont DrawingMode DrawRotatedText DrawText EditorGadget EditorGadget3D EjectAudioCD ElapsedMilliseconds Ellipse EllipticalGradient EnableGadgetDrop EnableGraphicalConsole EnableHingeJointAngularMotor EnableManualEntityBoneControl EnableWindowDrop EnableWorldCollisions EnableWorldPhysics EncodeImage Engine3DFrameRate EntityAngularFactor EntityAnimationBlendMode EntityAnimationStatus EntityBonePitch EntityBoneRoll EntityBoneX EntityBoneY EntityBoneYaw EntityBoneZ EntityBoundingBox EntityCollide EntityCubeMapTexture EntityCustomParameter EntityFixedYawAxis EntityID EntityLinearFactor EntityLookAt EntityMesh EntityParentNode EntityPhysicBody EntityPitch EntityRenderMode EntityRoll EntityVelocity EntityX EntityY EntityYaw EntityZ EnvironmentVariableName EnvironmentVariableValue Eof ErrorAddress ErrorCode ErrorFile ErrorLine ErrorMessage ErrorRegister ErrorTargetAddress EventClient EventData EventDropAction EventDropBuffer EventDropFiles EventDropImage EventDropPrivate EventDropSize EventDropText EventDropType EventDropX EventDropY EventGadget EventGadget3D EventlParam EventMenu EventServer EventTimer EventType EventType3D EventWindow EventWindow3D EventwParam ExamineAssembly ExamineDatabaseDrivers ExamineDesktops ExamineDirectory ExamineEnvironmentVariables ExamineFTPDirectory ExamineIPAddresses ExamineJoystick ExamineKeyboard ExamineLibraryFunctions ExamineMD5Fingerprint ExamineMouse ExaminePack ExaminePreferenceGroups ExaminePreferenceKeys ExamineScreenModes ExamineSHA1Fingerprint ExamineXMLAttributes Exp ExplorerComboGadget ExplorerListGadget ExplorerTreeGadget ExportXML ExportXMLSize ExtractRegularExpression FetchOrientation FileBuffersSize FileID FileSeek FileSize FillArea FillMemory FindMapElement FindString FinishCipher FinishDatabaseQuery FinishDirectory FinishFingerprint FinishFTPDirectory FinishMesh FirstDatabaseRow FirstElement FlipBuffers FlushFileBuffers Fog FontID FontRequester FormatDate FormatXML Frame3DGadget Frame3DGadget3D FreeArray FreeBillboardGroup FreeCamera FreeEffect FreeEntity FreeEntityJoints FreeFont FreeGadget FreeGadget3D FreeImage FreeIP FreeJoint FreeLight FreeList FreeMail FreeMap FreeMaterial FreeMemory FreeMenu FreeMesh FreeModule FreeMovie FreeMutex FreeNode FreeNodeAnimation FreeParticleEmitter FreeRegularExpression FreeSemaphore FreeSound FreeSound3D FreeSpline FreeSprite FreeSprite3D FreeStaticGeometry FreeStatusBar FreeTerrain FreeText3D FreeTexture FreeToolBar FreeXML FrontColor FTPDirectoryEntryAttributes FTPDirectoryEntryDate FTPDirectoryEntryName FTPDirectoryEntryRaw FTPDirectoryEntrySize FTPDirectoryEntryType FTPProgress GadgetHeight GadgetHeight3D GadgetID GadgetID3D GadgetItemID GadgetToolTip GadgetToolTip3D GadgetType GadgetType3D GadgetWidth GadgetWidth3D GadgetX GadgetX3D GadgetY GadgetY3D GetActiveGadget GetActiveGadget3D GetActiveWindow GetActiveWindow3D GetClientIP GetClientPort GetClipboardImage GetClipboardText GetCurrentDirectory GetDatabaseBlob GetDatabaseDouble GetDatabaseFloat GetDatabaseLong GetDatabaseQuad GetDatabaseString GetEntityAnimationLength GetEntityAnimationTime GetEntityAnimationWeight GetEntityAttribute GetEntityMaterial GetEnvironmentVariable GetExtensionPart GetFileAttributes GetFileDate GetFilePart GetFTPDirectory GetFunction GetFunctionEntry GetGadgetAttribute GetGadgetAttribute3D GetGadgetColor GetGadgetData GetGadgetData3D GetGadgetFont GetGadgetItemAttribute GetGadgetItemColor GetGadgetItemData GetGadgetItemData3D GetGadgetItemState GetGadgetItemState3D GetGadgetItemText GetGadgetItemText3D GetGadgetState GetGadgetState3D GetGadgetText GetGadgetText3D GetHomeDirectory GetHTTPHeader GetJointAttribute GetLightColor GetMailAttribute GetMailBody GetMaterialAttribute GetMaterialColor GetMenuItemState GetMenuItemText GetMenuTitleText GetModulePosition GetModuleRow GetNodeAnimationKeyFramePitch GetNodeAnimationKeyFrameRoll GetNodeAnimationKeyFrameTime GetNodeAnimationKeyFrameX GetNodeAnimationKeyFrameY GetNodeAnimationKeyFrameYaw GetNodeAnimationKeyFrameZ GetNodeAnimationLength GetNodeAnimationTime GetNodeAnimationWeight GetPathPart GetScriptMaterial GetScriptParticleEmitter GetScriptTexture GetSerialPortStatus GetSoundFrequency GetSoundPosition GetTemporaryDirectory GetTerrainTileHeightAtPoint GetTerrainTileLayerBlend GetToolBarButtonState GetURLPart GetW GetWindowColor GetWindowState GetWindowTitle GetWindowTitle3D GetX GetXMLAttribute GetXMLEncoding GetXMLNodeName GetXMLNodeOffset GetXMLNodeText GetXMLStandalone GetY GetZ GrabDrawingImage GrabImage GrabSprite GradientColor Green Hex HideBillboardGroup HideEffect HideEntity HideGadget HideGadget3D HideLight HideMenu HideParticleEmitter HideWindow HideWindow3D HingeJoint HingeJointMotorTarget Hostname Hour HyperLinkGadget ImageDepth ImageFormat ImageGadget ImageGadget3D ImageHeight ImageID ImageOutput ImageWidth Infinity InitAudioCD InitEngine3D InitJoystick InitKeyboard InitMouse InitMovie InitNetwork InitScintilla InitSound InitSprite InitSprite3D Inkey Input InputEvent3D InputRequester InsertElement InsertString InstructionAddress InstructionString Int IntQ IPAddressField IPAddressGadget IPString IsBillboardGroup IsCamera IsCipher IsDatabase IsDirectory IsEffect IsEntity IsFile IsFingerprint IsFont IsFTP IsGadget IsGadget3D IsImage IsInfinity IsLibrary IsLight IsMail IsMaterial IsMenu IsMesh IsModule IsMovie IsNAN IsNode IsParticleEmitter IsProgram IsRegularExpression IsScreenActive IsSerialPort IsSound IsSound3D IsSprite IsSprite3D IsStaticGeometry IsStatusBar IsSysTrayIcon IsText3D IsTexture IsThread IsToolBar IsWindow IsWindow3D IsXML JoystickAxisX JoystickAxisY JoystickButton KeyboardInkey KeyboardMode KeyboardPushed KeyboardReleased KillProgram KillThread LastElement LCase Left Len LensFlareEffectColor LibraryFunctionAddress LibraryFunctionName LibraryID LightAttenuation LightDirection LightDirectionX LightDirectionY LightDirectionZ LightID LightLookAt LightPitch LightRoll LightX LightY LightYaw LightZ Line LinearGradient LineXY ListIconGadget ListIndex ListSize ListViewGadget ListViewGadget3D LoadFont LoadImage LoadMesh LoadModule LoadMovie LoadSound LoadSound3D LoadSprite LoadTexture LoadWorld LoadXML Loc LockMutex Lof Log Log10 LSet LTrim MailProgress MainXMLNode MakeIPAddress MapKey MapSize MatchRegularExpression MaterialBlendingMode MaterialCullingMode MaterialDepthWrite MaterialFilteringMode MaterialFog MaterialID MaterialShadingMode MaterialShininess MD5FileFingerprint MD5Fingerprint MDIGadget MemorySize MemoryStatus MemoryStringLength MenuBar MenuHeight MenuID MenuItem MenuTitle MergeLists MeshFace MeshID MeshIndex MeshPoseCount MeshPoseName MeshRadius MeshVertexColor MeshVertexCount MeshVertexNormal MeshVertexPosition MeshVertexTextureCoordinate MessageRequester Mid Minute Mod ModuleVolume Month MouseButton MouseDeltaX MouseDeltaY MouseLocate MousePick MouseRayCast MouseWheel MouseX MouseY MoveBillboard MoveBillboardGroup MoveCamera MoveElement MoveEntity MoveEntityBone MoveLight MoveMemory MoveNode MoveParticleEmitter MoveText3D MoveXMLNode MovieAudio MovieHeight MovieInfo MovieLength MovieSeek MovieStatus MovieWidth NaN NetworkClientEvent NetworkServerEvent NewPrinterPage NextDatabaseDriver NextDatabaseRow NextDirectoryEntry NextElement NextEnvironmentVariable NextFingerprint NextFTPDirectoryEntry NextInstruction NextIPAddress NextLibraryFunction NextMapElement NextPackEntry NextPreferenceGroup NextPreferenceKey NextScreenMode NextSelectedFileName NextXMLAttribute NextXMLNode NodeAnimationStatus NodeFixedYawAxis NodeID NodeLookAt NodePitch NodeRoll NodeX NodeY NodeYaw NodeZ NormalizeMesh NormalX NormalY NormalZ OnErrorCall OnErrorDefault OnErrorExit OnErrorGoto OpenConsole OpenCryptRandom OpenDatabase OpenDatabaseRequester OpenFile OpenFileRequester OpenFTP OpenGadgetList OpenGadgetList3D OpenHelp OpenLibrary OpenNetworkConnection OpenPack OpenPreferences OpenScreen OpenSerialPort OpenSubMenu OpenWindow OpenWindow3D OpenWindowedScreen OptionGadget OptionGadget3D OSVersion OutputDepth OutputHeight OutputWidth PackEntryName PackEntrySize PackEntryType PanelGadget PanelGadget3D ParentXMLNode Parse3DScripts ParseDate ParticleColorFader ParticleColorRange ParticleEmissionRate ParticleEmitterDirection ParticleEmitterID ParticleEmitterX ParticleEmitterY ParticleEmitterZ ParticleMaterial ParticleSize ParticleTimeToLive ParticleVelocity PathRequester PauseAudioCD PauseMovie PauseSound PauseThread PeekA PeekB PeekC PeekD PeekF PeekI PeekL PeekQ PeekS PeekU PeekW PickX PickY PickZ PlayAudioCD PlayModule PlayMovie PlaySound PlaySound3D Plot Point PointJoint PointPick PokeA PokeB PokeC PokeD PokeF PokeI PokeL PokeQ PokeS PokeU PokeW PopListPosition PopMapPosition PostEvent Pow PreferenceComment PreferenceGroup PreferenceGroupName PreferenceKeyName PreferenceKeyValue PreviousDatabaseRow PreviousElement PreviousXMLNode Print PrinterOutput PrinterPageHeight PrinterPageWidth PrintN PrintRequester ProgramExitCode ProgramFilename ProgramID ProgramParameter ProgramRunning ProgressBarGadget ProgressBarGadget3D PurifierGranularity PushListPosition PushMapPosition Radian RaiseError Random RandomData RandomizeArray RandomizeList RandomSeed RawKey RayCast RayCollide RayPick ReadAsciiCharacter ReadByte ReadCharacter ReadConsoleData ReadData ReadDouble ReadFile ReadFloat ReadInteger ReadLong ReadPreferenceDouble ReadPreferenceFloat ReadPreferenceInteger ReadPreferenceLong ReadPreferenceQuad ReadPreferenceString ReadProgramData ReadProgramError ReadProgramString ReadQuad ReadSerialPortData ReadString ReadStringFormat ReadUnicodeCharacter ReadWord ReAllocateMemory ReceiveFTPFile ReceiveHTTPFile ReceiveNetworkData Red RegularExpressionError ReleaseMouse ReloadMaterial RemoveBillboard RemoveEnvironmentVariable RemoveGadgetColumn RemoveGadgetItem RemoveGadgetItem3D RemoveKeyboardShortcut RemoveMailRecipient RemoveMaterialLayer RemovePackFile RemovePreferenceGroup RemovePreferenceKey RemoveString RemoveSysTrayIcon RemoveWindowTimer RemoveXMLAttribute RenameFile RenameFTPFile RenderMovieFrame RenderWorld ReplaceRegularExpression ReplaceString ResetGradientColors ResetList ResetMap ResetMaterial ResetProfiler ResizeBillboard ResizeGadget ResizeGadget3D ResizeImage ResizeMovie ResizeParticleEmitter ResizeWindow ResizeWindow3D ResolveXMLAttributeName ResolveXMLNodeName ResumeAudioCD ResumeMovie ResumeSound ResumeThread ReverseString RGB RGBA RibbonEffectColor RibbonEffectWidth Right RootXMLNode RotateBillboardGroup RotateCamera RotateEntity RotateEntityBone RotateLight RotateMaterial RotateNode RotateSprite3D Round RoundBox RSet RTrim RunProgram SaveDebugOutput SaveFileRequester SaveImage SaveMesh SaveRenderTexture SaveSprite SaveTerrain SaveXML ScaleEntity ScaleMaterial ScaleNode ScaleText3D ScintillaGadget ScintillaSendMessage ScreenDepth ScreenHeight ScreenID ScreenModeDepth ScreenModeHeight ScreenModeRefreshRate ScreenModeWidth ScreenOutput ScreenWidth ScrollAreaGadget ScrollAreaGadget3D ScrollBarGadget ScrollBarGadget3D ScrollMaterial Second SelectedFilePattern SelectedFontColor SelectedFontName SelectedFontSize SelectedFontStyle SelectElement SendFTPFile SendMail SendNetworkData SendNetworkString SerialPortError SerialPortID SerialPortTimeouts ServerID SetActiveGadget SetActiveGadget3D SetActiveWindow SetActiveWindow3D SetClipboardImage SetClipboardText SetCurrentDirectory SetDatabaseBlob SetDragCallback SetDropCallback SetEntityAnimationLength SetEntityAnimationTime SetEntityAnimationWeight SetEntityAttribute SetEntityMaterial SetEnvironmentVariable SetFileAttributes SetFileDate SetFrameRate SetFTPDirectory SetGadgetAttribute SetGadgetAttribute3D SetGadgetColor SetGadgetData SetGadgetData3D SetGadgetFont SetGadgetItemAttribute SetGadgetItemColor SetGadgetItemData SetGadgetItemData3D SetGadgetItemImage SetGadgetItemState SetGadgetItemState3D SetGadgetItemText SetGadgetItemText3D SetGadgetState SetGadgetState3D SetGadgetText SetGadgetText3D SetGUITheme3D SetJointAttribute SetLightColor SetMailAttribute SetMailBody SetMaterialColor SetMenuItemState SetMenuItemText SetMenuTitleText SetMeshMaterial SetModulePosition SetNodeAnimationKeyFramePosition SetNodeAnimationKeyFrameRotation SetNodeAnimationKeyFrameScale SetNodeAnimationLength SetNodeAnimationTime SetNodeAnimationWeight SetOrientation SetSerialPortStatus SetSoundFrequency SetSoundPosition SetTerrainTileHeightAtPoint SetTerrainTileLayerBlend SetToolBarButtonState SetupTerrains SetURLPart SetWindowCallback SetWindowColor SetWindowState SetWindowTitle SetWindowTitle3D SetXMLAttribute SetXMLEncoding SetXMLNodeName SetXMLNodeOffset SetXMLNodeText SetXMLStandalone SHA1FileFingerprint SHA1Fingerprint ShortcutGadget ShowAssemblyViewer ShowCallstack ShowDebugOutput ShowGUI ShowLibraryViewer ShowMemoryViewer ShowProfiler ShowVariableViewer ShowWatchlist Sign SignalSemaphore Sin SinH SkyBox SkyDome SliderJoint SmartWindowRefresh SortArray SortList SortStructuredArray SortStructuredList SoundCone3D SoundID3D SoundLength SoundListenerLocate SoundPan SoundRange3D SoundStatus SoundVolume SoundVolume3D Space SpinGadget SpinGadget3D SplinePointX SplinePointY SplinePointZ SplineX SplineY SplineZ SplitList SplitterGadget SpotLightRange Sprite3DBlendingMode Sprite3DQuality SpriteCollision SpriteDepth SpriteHeight SpriteID SpriteOutput SpritePixelCollision SpriteWidth Sqr Start3D StartAESCipher StartDrawing StartEntityAnimation StartNodeAnimation StartPrinting StartProfiler StartSpecialFX StatusBarHeight StatusBarID StatusBarImage StatusBarProgress StatusBarText StickyWindow Stop3D StopAudioCD StopDrawing StopEntityAnimation StopModule StopMovie StopNodeAnimation StopPrinting StopProfiler StopSound StopSound3D StopSpecialFX Str StrD StrF StringByteLength StringField StringGadget StringGadget3D StrU SubMeshCount Sun SwapElements SwitchCamera SysTrayIconToolTip Tan Bool ClearStructure CopyStructure Defined InitializeStructure OffsetOf SizeOf TanH TerrainHeight TerrainLocate TerrainMousePick TerrainPhysicBody TerrainRenderMode TerrainTileHeightAtPosition TerrainTileLayerMapSize TerrainTilePointX TerrainTilePointY TerrainTileSize Text3DAlignment Text3DCaption Text3DColor Text3DID Text3DX Text3DY Text3DZ TextGadget TextGadget3D TextHeight TextureHeight TextureID TextureOutput TextureWidth TextWidth ThreadID ThreadPriority ToolBarHeight ToolBarID ToolBarImageButton ToolBarSeparator ToolBarStandardButton ToolBarToolTip TrackBarGadget TransformMesh TransformSprite3D TransparentSpriteColor TreeGadget TreeGadget3D Trim TruncateFile TryLockMutex TrySemaphore TypeOf Subsystem UCase UncompressMemory UncompressPackFile UncompressPackMemory UnlockMutex UpdateEntityAnimation UpdateMesh UpdateMeshBoundingBox UpdateRenderTexture UpdateSplinePoint UpdateTerrain UpdateTerrainTileLayerBlend UpdateVertexPoseReference URLDecoder URLEncoder UseAudioCD UseBriefLZPacker UseBuffer UseFLACSoundDecoder UseGadgetList UseJCALG1Packer UseJPEG2000ImageDecoder UseJPEG2000ImageEncoder UseJPEGImageDecoder UseJPEGImageEncoder UseLZMAPacker UseODBCDatabase UseOGGSoundDecoder UsePNGImageDecoder UsePNGImageEncoder UsePostgreSQLDatabase UserName UseSQLiteDatabase UseTGAImageDecoder UseTIFFImageDecoder UseZipPacker Val ValD ValF VertexPoseReferenceCount WaitProgram WaitSemaphore WaitThread WaitWindowEvent WaterColor WebGadget WindowBounds WindowEvent WindowEvent3D WindowHeight WindowHeight3D WindowID WindowID3D WindowMouseX WindowMouseY WindowOutput WindowWidth WindowWidth3D WindowX WindowX3D WindowY WindowY3D WorldDebug WorldGravity WorldShadows WriteAsciiCharacter WriteByte WriteCharacter WriteConsoleData WriteData WriteDouble WriteFloat WriteInteger WriteLong WritePreferenceDouble WritePreferenceFloat WritePreferenceInteger WritePreferenceLong WritePreferenceQuad WritePreferenceString WriteProgramData WriteProgramString WriteProgramStringN WriteQuad WriteSerialPortData WriteSerialPortString WriteString WriteStringFormat WriteStringN WriteUnicodeCharacter WriteWord XMLAttributeName XMLAttributeValue XMLChildCount XMLError XMLErrorLine XMLErrorPosition XMLNodeFromID XMLNodeFromPath XMLNodePath XMLNodeType XMLStatus Year ZoomSprite3D</Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Keywords2">Break Case CallDebugger CompilerCase CompilerDefault CompilerElse CompilerEndIf CompilerEndSelect CompilerError CompilerIf CompilerSelect Continue Data Debug DebugLevel Declare Define Dim DisableASM DisableDebugger DisableExplicit Else ElseIf EnableASM EnableDebugger EnableExplicit End EndIf EndSelect EndStructureUnion EndWith For ForEach ForEver Global Gosub Goto If IncludeBinary IncludeFile IncludePath NewList NewMap Next ProcedureReturn Protected Prototype PrototypeC Read ReDim Repeat Restore Return Select Shared Static StructureUnion Swap Threaded Until Wend While With XIncludeFile</Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Keywords3">$</Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Keywords4">#</Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Keywords5"></Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Keywords6"></Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Keywords7"></Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Keywords8"></Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Delimiters">00" 01 02" 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23</Keywords>
        </KeywordLists>
        <Styles>
            <WordsStyle name="DEFAULT" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="Consolas" fontStyle="0" fontSize="11" nesting="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="COMMENTS" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="LINE COMMENTS" fgColor="008000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="Consolas" fontStyle="0" fontSize="11" nesting="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="NUMBERS" fgColor="FF0000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="Consolas" fontStyle="0" fontSize="11" nesting="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="KEYWORDS1" fgColor="0000FF" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="Consolas" fontStyle="1" fontSize="11" nesting="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="KEYWORDS2" fgColor="0000FF" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="Consolas" fontStyle="1" fontSize="11" nesting="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="KEYWORDS3" fgColor="FF0000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="Consolas" fontStyle="0" fontSize="11" nesting="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="KEYWORDS4" fgColor="804040" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="Consolas" fontStyle="0" fontSize="11" nesting="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="KEYWORDS5" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="KEYWORDS6" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="KEYWORDS7" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="KEYWORDS8" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="OPERATORS" fgColor="FF0000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="Consolas" fontStyle="0" fontSize="11" nesting="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="FOLDER IN CODE1" fgColor="000080" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="Consolas" fontStyle="1" fontSize="11" nesting="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="FOLDER IN CODE2" fgColor="000080" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="Consolas" fontStyle="1" fontSize="11" nesting="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="FOLDER IN COMMENT" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" fontSize="11" nesting="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="DELIMITERS1" fgColor="800000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="Consolas" fontStyle="0" fontSize="11" nesting="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="DELIMITERS2" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="DELIMITERS3" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="DELIMITERS4" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="DELIMITERS5" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="DELIMITERS6" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="DELIMITERS7" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="DELIMITERS8" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
        </Styles>
    </UserLang>
</NotepadPlus>
skywalk
Addict
Addict

Post by skywalk »

Before I start typing from scratch, does anyone have an Auto-Complete/Function list xml for PureBasic?
Latest NotePad++ features
IdeasVacuum
Always Here
Always Here

Post by IdeasVacuum »

Now you know it doesn't work like that. What happens is, you create a list from scratch, post it here, then moments later 5 or 6 others post their lists :mrgreen:
IdeasVacuum
If it sounds simple, you have not grasped the complexity.
Num3
PureBasic Expert
PureBasic Expert

Post by Num3 »

IdeasVacuum wrote:Now you know it doesn't work like that. What happens is, you create a list from scratch, post it here, then moments later 5 or 6 others post their lists :mrgreen:
+1 :twisted:
Tenaja
Addict
Addict

Post by Tenaja »

Num3 wrote:
IdeasVacuum wrote:Now you know it doesn't work like that. What happens is, you create a list from scratch, post it here, then moments later 5 or 6 others post their lists :mrgreen:
+1 :twisted:
Well, I was waiting for someone else to post theirs, so I could post my "better" version...
:mrgreen: