22 days in France (the game) FR, ENG, DEU, ESP

Advanced game related topics
jak64
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

22 days in France (the game) FR, ENG, DEU, ESP

Post by jak64 »

Hello,
Here is a version of the game which is operational for 4 languages ​​(français, english, deutsch, espanol). I did the translations by google translate, they are certainly not perfect ....

I only put the PureBasic v5.72 .exe (64 bit), I will release the source code later.

Currently, you will only be able to play with one region (out of 22). It is the "Alsace" region, the first region in alphabetical order.
The writing of the program is finished to work with 22 regions, but I still have to collect the photos, write the comments for the other regions, which takes me a long time, because I am alone to make this program.

Explanations on the game:
Of course, the rules are displayed in the game, but here are some additional explanations.

1) There are 8 grids to complete for each region (so 8, currently for the Alsace region): 4 easy, 3 moderately difficult and 1 difficult. Don't be surprised if you have to start a grid 2 or 3 times over to complete it, I wanted the game not to be too easy. The grids are chosen at random in each game.

2) If you have finished a part and you start another, you will see that the part will be different: for example, once you are in the Mulhouse museum, the other, in the train museum. Once you will be at Mulhouse Zoo, the other time at the Monkey Mountain, etc. The photos displayed will also be different ... I'll let you discover. In the final version (with the 22 regions), the order of the regions visited will be different for each game.

3) The amount of the piggy bank only appears at the last grid (the 8th) when the won gifts appear: I wanted it to be a surprise ...

4) I added a "Credits" button, at the top left, on the player name entry screen: by clicking on it, it opens a .txt file which lists all the authors of the photos I have recovered on Wikipedia. Close this file to return to the game.

5) I will release the source code for this program when I finish all 22 regions.

the zipped file is 38MB in size because it contains photos ...

If you are interested in this game, visit this site regularly, I will upload each new region that I have completed.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

LINK FOR GAME DOWNLOAD
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code ... QS05OIuFJX

Lord
Addict
Addict

Re: 22 days in France (the game) FR, ENG, DEU, ESP

Post by Lord »

Hi!

You should mention the minimum requirements for your game:
minimum screen size 1366 x 768 pixel

So I can't tell you how famous your game is, because i've got
a screen of "only" 1280x1024.