New isometric role game

Advanced game related topics
BackupUser
PureBasic Guru
PureBasic Guru

Post by BackupUser »

Restored from previous forum. Originally posted by BalrogSoft.

Hi!!!
I am developing a game in Pure basic, is a role game in isometric perspective, if somebody finds a bug, please email me with the description of the bug, you can download this game and two other, Diamond solitary, and Tank war. All available in http://www.balrogsoft.8m.com. And soon I will update my web with some sources, such a 3d wireframe engine for pb, and a chip 8 emulator for pb too.

Bye, and sorry for my bad english, Balrog Soft.

+-----------------------+
| Balrog Soft |
| Amiga and PC Coder |
| http://www.balrogsoft.8m.com |
| [url]mailto:balrog@terra.es[/url] |
BackupUser
PureBasic Guru
PureBasic Guru

Post by BackupUser »

Restored from previous forum. Originally posted by MrVainSCL.
Hi!!!
I am developing a game in Pure basic, is a role game in isometric perspective, if somebody finds a bug, please email me with the description of the bug, you can download this game and two other, Diamond solitary, and Tank war. All available in http://www.balrogsoft.8m.com. And soon I will update my web with some sources, such a 3d wireframe engine for pb, and a chip 8 emulator for pb too.
Hi BalrogSoft
Welcome to the PB forum! :wink: I downloaded all your projects and your role game is really cool... nice work! Btw seems there are some small hidden bugs!? I havent the time to test it like hell... but the game quit autoamtic, because out of space on my harddisk c:\ - uargh... what that? :wink: If you try to fix the SwitchScreen bug, you cant until Fred will release the next version of PB! :wink:

I am very interested and still looking forward to your pb sources you will release soon... please inform me - thanks! :wink:

Keep on your nice work... would be nice to hear from you via email... stay cool! bye... Thorsten

PIII450, 256MB Ram, 6GB HD, RivaTNT, DirectX8.1, SB AWE64, Win98SE + Updates...

greetz
MrVainSCL! aka Thorsten
BackupUser
PureBasic Guru
PureBasic Guru

Post by BackupUser »

Restored from previous forum. Originally posted by fred.

I've just tried it out, and it looks very promizing ! Go head on it, can't wait for the final version... Any chance to get an english version ?

Fred - AlphaSND
BackupUser
PureBasic Guru
PureBasic Guru

Post by BackupUser »

Restored from previous forum. Originally posted by BalrogSoft.

Hi BalrogSoft
Welcome to the PB forum! :wink: I downloaded all your projects and your role game is really cool... nice work! Btw seems there are some small hidden bugs!? I havent the time to test it like hell... but the game quit autoamtic, because out of space on my harddisk c:\ - uargh... what that? :wink: If you try to fix the SwitchScreen bug, you cant until Fred will release the next version of PB! :wink:

I am very interested and still looking forward to your pb sources you will release soon... please inform me - thanks! :wink:

Keep on your nice work... would be nice to hear from you via email... stay cool! bye... Thorsten

PIII450, 256MB Ram, 6GB HD, RivaTNT, DirectX8.1, SB AWE64, Win98SE + Updates...

greetz
MrVainSCL! aka Thorsten
Hi MrVainSCL.

About the disk full bug, im searching in all code, and i dont know why happend, when program start, load all data, and the game dont save or load data when the game is running, i think that there be a problem in PureBasic, because I only paste Sprites, check and change variables in the game, but not loading data.

Bye BalrogSoft

| Balrog Soft |
| Amiga and PC Coder |
| http://www.balrogsoft.8m.com |
| [url]mailto:balrog@terra.es[/url] |
BackupUser
PureBasic Guru
PureBasic Guru

Post by BackupUser »

Restored from previous forum. Originally posted by skypa.

I don't know whether its my computer or not (because PB's Computer is as old as mine ) but the graphic of a lot PureBasic Games (or even Fullscreen Programs) is very ´.. flickery (don't know whether its the right word). But its like the image repetition frequency is veryyy low on my machine and sometimes Fullscreen does'nt even start..

AMD K6/2 400 Mhz, Voodoo 3 2000, Windows XP