PureBasic 5.72 LTS is out !

Developed or developing a new product in PureBasic? Tell the world about it.
deseven
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: PureBasic 5.72 LTS is out !

Post by deseven »

I wasn't able to figure out the best way to approach this, so for now i decided it's best to just revert tab colors. The PR is here:
https://github.com/fantaisie-software/purebasic/pull/96
Tristano
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: PureBasic 5.72 LTS Beta 1 is available !

Post by Tristano »

nsstudios wrote:I use JAWS screen reader, so perhaps it's doing something to the ide that it doesn't like?

Btw, it would be very nice if one of the secondary compilers could be set as default, so if I use e.g., 32 bit ide and wish to compile most of my programs with the 64 bit compiler, that there was a way to set the 64 bit compiler as default, so that I didn't have to make every script use the 64 bit one individually.
It may not seem like something that would matter to a lot of people, but on certain systems, some people who use screen readers get accessibility problems with the 64 bit ide (menues or scintilla not being read), so they have to use 32 bit ide.
@nsstudios, I really think you should create a feature request for what you proposed above. Accessibility is extremely important for those who need it, and your request seems motivated and reasonable. Possibly, this isn't the right thread to propose it, so make sure you create a dedicated thread in the forum.
The PureBASIC Archives: FOSS Resources: