The Shedrow Project

Developed or developing a new product in PureBasic? Tell the world about it.
es_91
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

The Shedrow Project

Post by es_91 »

I wondered if it was of sense to create a unique stylistic GUI surface based on PureBasic to support and reflect the Windows 8/8.1/10-introduced Metro surface in a rather classic shape and form. This means all known controls shall be reproduced and the focus will be mouse control rather than tablet/mobile support. Those two platforms shall be supported using SpiderBasic, though.

So, the code will be interchangeable between both Pure- and SpiderBasic, just small changes should be necessary.

Are you interested in such platform that allows PureBasic writers to create simple to complex and Pure/Spider-unique user interfaces controllable by large and small screens alike?

I was thinking about all-tile - based sufaces with the option (if wished by the designer) to resize to a larger desktop-like view and a smaller mobile version during runtime.

Would you join? I could hardly create this target within a few months all-myself, including testing and feedback browsing...

Send me PN or write down below this message to tell me what you think or wether you'd like to accete helping and co-designing the idea.

My name is "enno", es_91, and I used PureBasic since 10 years, SpiderBasic since some 12 or 14 months, 'til the day.

PS: Despite such projects might have existed or even become finished in the past years, one should think about this idea still. It's worth the effort, i think.
;)

Greetings and Regards