multi webcam in escapi lib, need help :)

Just starting out? Need help? Post your questions and find answers here.
zefiro_flashparty
User
User

multi webcam in escapi lib, need help :)

Post by zefiro_flashparty »

the original thread in the forum
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=69544&p=515540&hil ... pi#p515540

I started playing with the escape webcam library
and for the moment I managed to make 4 webcams not simultaneous but if you swish them
the one of the notebook and 3 more for the usb, for more than they were called equal, and in other programs like yawcam, it could not make work.(webcam same models)
the big problem I have is that I can not see them all at the same time, I do not know if it's because of a problem with how the library is made, or my monkey brain
only if I'm going to swish for a few seconds each. I can go see them, which is still useful, since I can save the images, and send them to me by telegram, one by one or in a collage,
I was able to walk the library in a procedure
but I can not do threads. :(
I do not see a single camera at the first thread.
directly the library does not work. I can not even count the cameras.
Has anyone tried to do the same?
the truth is I'm very happy with that lib,
if I could make it walk in a thread,
I could add motion detection and more useful things. if some genius in the public, can make them walk at the same time, it would be fantastic,
A few years ago I suffered a robbery and now I always try to leave cameras filming at home. usually with the yaw in an interface that I did to send by telegram, but the damn yaw shoots me some blue screens by the driver of nvidea,
and it is a crap to configure more than two cameras.
if anyone wants to add, and help, we can also add cameras, ip, which is quite simple,
and make a good security program, available to everyone,
I'm also trying to put together a robot,
and have 2 equal cameras at the same time, it could be useful to generate 3d vision or with depth,
As I'm bad enough to program, and this spaghetti can generate ulcers, I'll see if I can "organize" it to share it, it's already 6 o'clock in the morning and I do not understand what I'm doing haha, try to generate several exes, but I also I hung everything. although I have not yet tried the new method.
Amd Vishera fx8350 ,16Gbram, Gtx650 ti, 2gb,Win 10pro. 13tbs. 8)