[Windows] AmitrisToolkit

Share your advanced PureBasic knowledge/code with the community.
Mohsen

[Windows] AmitrisToolkit

Post by Mohsen »

Deleted
Last edited by Mohsen on Fri May 15, 2020 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chi
Addict
Addict

Re: [Windows] AmitrisToolkit

Post by chi »

...and CJ is down with this port?
Et cetera is my worst enemy
Mohsen

Post by Mohsen »

Of course, I did not understand exactly what you meant
Amsplugins used this component to build Some plugins for the autoplay media studio environment. like ribbonbar
Even indigorose company itself uses the controls of this component for output programs from autoplay media studio environment. like xButton,Skin and..
Did cj is down?
this is a common practice.
X0r
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by X0r »

Looks very interesting. But where does that library come from?
blueb
Addict
Addict

Post by blueb »

Code: Select all

CompilerIf Not #PB_Compiler_Processor = #PB_Processor_x86

MessageRequester("Compiler Error", "Example must be run using PureBasic's 32 bit compiler.", #MB_ICONERROR)
  End

CompilerEndIf
Looks great! :D

Appears to be 32 bit only. Any idea on when the x64 version will be available?
- It was too lonely at the top.

System : PB 6.10 LTS (x64) and Win Pro 11 (x64)
Hardware: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X w/64 gigs Ram, AMD RX 6950 XT Graphics w/16gigs Mem
Mohsen

Post by Mohsen »

X0r wrote:Looks very interesting. But where does that library come from?
I have a license from codejock suitepro. the way I use this component has nothing to do with codejock. If I share the original ActiveXs or work on a joint project with them, my license will be revoked. by the way, I do not transfer all the features of the components to AmitrisToolkit. this is no different from building a plugin for AutoPlay media studio. users who purchase a AutoPlay media studio license do not purchase another license from codejock to use the xbutton or skin in this environment.
Last edited by Mohsen on Fri May 15, 2020 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mohsen

Post by Mohsen »

blueb wrote:

Code: Select all

CompilerIf Not #PB_Compiler_Processor = #PB_Processor_x86

MessageRequester("Compiler Error", "Example must be run using PureBasic's 32 bit compiler.", #MB_ICONERROR)
  End

CompilerEndIf
Looks great! :D

Appears to be 32 bit only. Any idea on when the x64 version will be available?
Thanks, coming soon.
X0r
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by X0r »

I have a license from codejock suitepro. the way I use this component has nothing to do with codejock. If I share the original ActiveXs or work on a joint project with them, my license will be revoked. by the way, I do not transfer all the features of the components to AmitrisToolkit. this is no different from building a plugin for AutoPlay media studio. users who purchase a AutoPlay media studio license do not purchase another license from codejock to use the xbutton or skin in this environment.
Are you really sure that this is not just a wrapper for some of the functions of the codejock library?
Mohsen

Post by Mohsen »

X0r wrote:Are you really sure that this is not just a wrapper for some of the functions of the codejock library?
I have no claim to build change skin library.I also have no claim to add more libraries in the future for AmitrisToolkit. I have been an AutoPlay user before. this method of developing and adding features to autoplay is common. If I had written this library, I would have published the pb source, not a .dll, Did you get your answer?
chi
Addict
Addict

Post by chi »

I doubt that codejock will be very happy about you giving away their product (even though partly) to the whole PB community (and every other programming language with dll support) for free, with only one sold license. Yours!
Don't get me wrong here, I'd like to have a solid skinning solution for PB as much as you do, but it should also be a legit one. Could you please check that with codejock first? Also for your own sake :wink:
Et cetera is my worst enemy
Mohsen

Post by Mohsen »

Okay, I'll stop it now.
X0r
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by X0r »

Thanks chi, that was exactly my point...
Mohsen

Post by Mohsen »

X0r wrote:Thanks chi, that was exactly my point...
Maybe I was wrong, but I'm definitely talking to codejock about it.
If your point is correct :
I know people and companies who have such violations and I can report them.I also have to pay the fine myself.

Thanks.
Rinzwind
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Rinzwind »

“ (d) Make and distribute copies of the Object Code of the Software as incorporated into software application products that you develop provided that the Software, or other Codejock Software© products, do not constitute a major portion of the value of your product;”

If anyone, it should be Fred making some kind of deal with a gui toolkit, maybe an commercial addon package, ofcourse cross platform. PB’s GUI toolkit is indeed very basic and lacks many cross platform features one would expect (especially lack of any buildin column and row handling).