I have uploaded a new Version V0.70, there are many bugfixes and a few new functions.
- Improved: About box
- Corrected: Crash at the end (thx to ts-soft and adra)
- Added: Minimal mode
- Added: Checkboxes for aspect menu
- Improved: Playlist selection
- Corrected: Resizing for fullscreen bug
- Corrected: The exe hangs at the end if a file was downloaded from the internet
- Added: Stay on top over menu
- Corrected: Update function
- Improved: Show open dialog at the path of the loaded file
- Added: Mute button
- Added: More file support for Drag and Drop
- Added: More file support for Openrequester
- Improved: Move window in minimalmode
It would be a good feature if you could click a screenshot in your player! I wanna add a feature request for that!
What do you mean?
You can make a screenshot with the player
I'm finding difficulty playing a playlist (GP v0.6) - I can create them easily enough, but when I try to play them it just opens the dialog to create a new one. I also tried saving it to disk first, but GP returned "unknown media type" when I tried to reload it.
You can't load the playlist with the load media command, at the moment you must the use the special thing in the Playlist window.
But i will update this for thenext version.
oh and a feature request: is it possible to override the power-options in windows (to turn off the screen) when playing media?
Thats a good idee, i will write it to the to do list.
1.) The allotted space for the time in the statusbar is too small
Can you test this with the new version?
And can you make a screenshot of the issue.
2.) ASX files are not resolved (asx files contain the real file information)
Yes this is a good idee, i will write it to the do to list.
Also it would be nice to not only choose a single file (MENU->FILE->LOAD) but also to be able to play all files in directory without going through a playlist.
I have added this functionality in the new version.
thx for testing