(PB5.1x : v16.11 MAR 27th 2013)Purpose
Coloring gadgets as simply as possible, and some other nice coloring functions, like ownerdrawn icon menus.Functions
Note for the PB 4.xx versions ; some PureCOLOR features now exist as native Purebasic 4.xx functions.
I recommend using the genuine PB functions whenever it's possible.
PB4.xx : http://gnozal.ucoz.com/PureCOLOR_.htmDownloadOnly available for Purebasic Windows x86v14.0x
PB3.94 : http://gnozal.ucoz.com/PureCOLOR.zip
PB4.0x : http://gnozal.ucoz.com/PureCOLOR_.zip
PB4.1x : http://gnozal.ucoz.com/PureCOLOR__.zip
PB4.2x : http://gnozal.ucoz.com/PureCOLOR___.zip
PB4.3x : http://gnozal.ucoz.com/PureCOLOR_430.zipv15.05
PB4.4x : http://gnozal.ucoz.com/PureCOLOR_440.zipv16.10
PB4.5x : http://gnozal.ucoz.com/PureCOLOR_450.zipv16.11
PB4.6x : http://gnozal.ucoz.com/PureCOLOR_460.zip
PB5.0x : http://gnozal.ucoz.com/PureCOLOR_500.zip
PB5.1x : http://gnozal.ucoz.com/PureCOLOR_510.zipNotes :
1. Transparency : #PureCOLOR_DontSetBackColor is only supported for Text/Option/CheckBox gadgets
2. XP themes : PureCOLOR does not fully support XP themes.
If your application is themed,
- PanelGadget backcolor is ignored
- Some gadgets will loose their theme in order to keep their colors
3. Class issues : for better result (less flickering), PureCOLOR uses SetClassLong() to color PanelGadgets, ContainerGadgets and PureScrollAreaGadgets.
This means that if you colorize one gadget, all gadgets within the same class will have the same colors.
4. ListIconGadget grid lines and PureCOLOR :
Since version 4.30, PB uses ownerdraw for the gridlines, and this may conflict with some PureCOLOR functions.
If the grid lines disappear, use this workaround : SendMessage_(GadgetID(#MyListIcon), #LVM_SETEXTENDEDLISTVIEWSTYLE, #LVS_EX_GRIDLINES, #LVS_EX_GRIDLINES)
5. ComboBoxGadgets and PureCOLOR :
Since version 4.50, the ComboBoxGadget supports images. This ComboBoxGadget (with #PB_ComboBox_Image) is no longer using a (Windows) ComboBox class,
it uses a ComboBoxEx class instead and this consists of a container in which is placed an ownerdrawn combobox.
PureCOLOR only supports the ComboBox class (ComboBoxGadget without #PB_ComboBox_Image flag). Other libs and tools at http://gnozal.ucoz.com/