Some of these issues are more or less important, but I thought it is a good idea to post them all at once so that it is easier to fix them at once.
1. If multiple files are selected, on leftclick to drag them, all but one files get deselected
(=> so you basically can't drag multiple files)
2. If multiple files are selected, on a rightclick on it to open the context menu one file gets deselected
... pretty challenging if you want ALL of them.
3. the Sort - function is pretty cool but it should sort files like nautilus, Purebasic's File-Open-Requester and the Windows Explorer, and it shouldn't do the confusing "big letters first"
4. any click on an empty fraction
of the Gadget should deselect all selected files, otherwise all doubleclick- and rightclick handlers will think you clicked on a file - really odd behaviour is the result...
5. Most of these things also apply to the ListIconGadget
6. One feature request: the option to be able to see hidden files
. Thats absolutely lacking.
With all these things fixed your ExplorerListGadget is able to rock the world, so I hope my best you will