Happy Birthday Netmaestro!

For everything that's not in any way related to PureBasic. General chat etc...
Kuron
Addict
Addict

Happy Birthday Netmaestro!

Post by Kuron »

Hey dude, Happy Birthday and I hope it is an awesome one for you. :mrgreen:
Best wishes to the PB community. Thank you for the memories. ♥️
Thunder93
Addict
Addict

Re: Happy Birthday Netmaestro!

Post by Thunder93 »

Happy Birthday Netmaestro. Wishing you all the best!
ʽʽSuccess is almost totally dependent upon drive and persistence. The extra energy required to make another effort or try another approach is the secret of winning.ʾʾ --Dennis Waitley
netmaestro
PureBasic Bullfrog
PureBasic Bullfrog

Post by netmaestro »

Thanks guys, I'm touched to be remembered by my forum friends. You guys are the best.
BERESHEIT
nco2k
Addict
Addict

Post by nco2k »

happy birthday old fart. :wink:

c ya,
nco2k
If OSVersion() = #PB_OS_Windows_ME : End : EndIf
netmaestro
PureBasic Bullfrog
PureBasic Bullfrog

Post by netmaestro »

It's actually a bit of a shock to be this old. It sneaks up on you.
Last edited by netmaestro on Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BERESHEIT
Kuron
Addict
Addict

Post by Kuron »

netmaestro wrote:People can forgive and forget, luis. We have...
I could not agree more. For the record, I have no beef with netmaestro and I have a massive amount of respect for him. He has done more to help this community than any other PB user.
Best wishes to the PB community. Thank you for the memories. ♥️
Dude
Addict
Addict

Post by Dude »

Happy Birthday, NM! :) And thanks for all your help you've given me in the past. I really appreciate it.
the.weavster
Addict
Addict

Post by the.weavster »

HB, NM :D
Fangbeast
PureBasic Protozoa
PureBasic Protozoa

Post by Fangbeast »

Happy birthday Netty, you have helped me a lot. Damnit, I just turned 59 last week. Sucks to see all the extra wrinkles. (Not enough Polyfilla!)
Amateur Radio, D-STAR/VK3HAF
netmaestro
PureBasic Bullfrog
PureBasic Bullfrog

Post by netmaestro »

59, you're just a kid. But you come from a very interesting country, one I hope to visit one day. Thanks for your thoughts Fangs, you have given me much entertainment over the years.
BERESHEIT
Fangbeast
PureBasic Protozoa
PureBasic Protozoa

Post by Fangbeast »

59, you're just a kid.
I'm not a young goat!! (heheh)
Thanks for your thoughts Fangs, you have given me much entertainment over the years.
I've tried to but the younger generation has to take over now, more energy (KCC was elected) :):)
srod
PureBasic Expert
PureBasic Expert

Post by srod »

Happy birthday fella.

Just don't open any suspicious looking presents with an Australian post mark attached as fangles has a rather nasty habit (well he has lots actually!) of trying to pass off his unwanted long-johns to others. Wouldn't be so bad if he washed them first or at least shook them down a bit!
I may look like a mule, but I'm not a complete ass.
Fangbeast
PureBasic Protozoa
PureBasic Protozoa

Post by Fangbeast »

Netmaestro, don't listen to a word srod says.

It will be an English postmark and the presents will be a herd of shamefully abused goats that he stole from me in the first place.

As for the bad habits, there was this one time with a sheep and he never lets me forget it damn it!!

srod, are we on for your dungeon night next Tuesday? I'll bring your favourite hermit crab with the glass slipper and the cigar smoking parrot. I followed your instructions faithfully but some of the suspicious smudges made it hard to read!

Just exactly what did you use that paper for before it got to me??
srod
PureBasic Expert
PureBasic Expert

Post by srod »

Lies and fake news.

All true mind!

Tuesday is off I'm afraid. We were raided by the rozzers who were tipped off by the deaf and dumb woman next door who complained about the noise and the sight of you running down the street in just your underpants. Next time, don't wear them as a hat! That sort of thing is kind of frowned upon over here.

Damn swine!

I'm talking about that sour looking pig you brought with you last time. Bloody thing went beserk and wrecked the joint. Not sure exactly what its beef was, except perhaps the sheepish looking herd of cows you were towing along behind you! How you got that lot through customs is beyond me! Have to hand it to you though, disguising them as an Aussie trade delegation was pure genius on your part; especially that one dressed up to look like Mel Gibson dressed up as a cow!

Anyhow, the rozzers have closed down the dungeon until further notice. What I mean is they purchased all of your sick and sordid equipment for their own use and I am waiting for a new delivery to replace it all. They even bought that heavily soiled policeman's outfit of yours! You know, the one with the truncheon sown into the pants, but we'll say no more about that! They didn't get your gimp outfit mind as I was, uhm, er, not wearing it at the time...

So, more discretion next time you idiot. The blind fella across the street who miraculously regained his sight, gouged his eyes out after clocking you being abused by that three legged goat with the frying pan. What the hell were you thinking? Use a saucepan next time!

:)

Sorry netmaestro, just had to put fangles in his place - again!
I may look like a mule, but I'm not a complete ass.
Fangbeast
PureBasic Protozoa
PureBasic Protozoa

Post by Fangbeast »

Lies and fake news.
Gasp!! How could EWE???? You told me at the last ca (Chooks anonymous) meeting that you'd support everything you told me to say in the first place!!

Damn you to hell, I should never drunk the spiked arabian camel brew that you placed in my cup after I was eyeing up your shag haired goat with one eye open! (That's my eye, not his. Damn, that swill was delicious, how did you get that great shade of radioactive green in there???)
All true mind!
Sure, that's what you say now. Did Princess Ring put you up to this or did you fall off Idle's yacht again while partying with those drunken dolphins?? Those trollops will swim with anyone.
Tuesday is off I'm afraid.
Just like a lazy tart, always changing our days. I am standing firm with Tuesdays as it's the only time the bag lady with the binoculars and goat press is shagged asleep in her lawn chair and won't be watching us (wink wink!)
We were raided by the rozzers who were tipped off by the deaf and dumb
Did you not tell KCC to pay with money and NOT pickled chook feathers?? That boys gets it wrong each time.
sight of you running down the street in just your underpants.
They weren't underpants. Just saying. Don't shoot the messenger!
That sort of thing is kind of frowned upon over here.
You are only upset because Netty came down and locked the door on you. What can I say, quality over perversion every time (Oh damn, I like perversion!). And you pervert better than old Netty, poor wrinkly thing that he is now.
Damn swine!
Delicious swine. Especially with poached insect larvae!
I'm talking about that sour looking pig you brought with you last time.
Are you blind for goodness sake?? That was our cat and it had just been neutered. You'd look sour too if a drunken, crosseyed French sheep herder had taken a sharp pair of scissors to your nuts instead of your pelt (Where he was supposed to cut!)
How you got that lot through customs is beyond me!
I've got to be honest here. I stole your pictures of you performing naked in the bathtub with some grenades and a bagpipe. Some of the positions were so outrageous that the officials couldn't stop staring and I walked right past them.

P.S Seamus says "Call me tonight: 0123-3739-47848 and bring the bagpipes and the cheese"
Have to hand it to you though, disguising them as an Aussie trade delegation was pure genius on your part; especially that one dressed up to look like Mel Gibson dressed up as a cow!
We have so many of the useless buggers that I had to do something with them. But we didn't use Mel Gobson as he's a silly old cow as well and wouldn't stand out. We used Julia Gilllard as she is more manly.