Which Version of Visual Studio ?

For everything that's not in any way related to PureBasic. General chat etc...
Zebuddi123
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Which Version of Visual Studio ?

Post by Zebuddi123 »

Hi To All I`ve just bought for me to play with and program on :) Used Dell Precision T3500 workstation, in A- nick :) Xeon X5650 6 core HT , 12GB ram, 2Tb sata 3hd, 1gb nvidia gfx card, usb 3 via pci slot, 3.5 inch multicard reader £159 p&p included. Since I`ve been using my old laptop for quite some time i3-350m 120gb ssd I was Limited with drive space. now I have the drive space I thought I could install Visual Studio and have a play maybe do some lib`s for PB experiment ect bamboozle myself as usual. So I`m just wondering which version you guys would recommend ?

Zebuddi. :)
malleo, caput, bang. Ego, comprehendunt in tempore
True29
User
User

Re: Which Version of Visual Studio ?

Post by True29 »

hey, im working wich Visual Studio 2015 community edition.
but i had heard that the 2012 version is faster.
so for old easy programms without new technics (mobil etc) use the 2012 version ;)

greets.
Zebuddi123
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Which Version of Visual Studio ?

Post by Zebuddi123 »

Hi True29 Ive read that some of the guys here prefer older version of VS but had`nt taken that much notice. My Brothers just bought Amazon`s Alexa and gadgets. He goes on a spending spree every time he diets for a show (IFBB Mr Universe in Italy coming up in July) so I just signed up for Amazons Alexa Skill`s (addons lol) to have a play IoT I guess. Maybe VS 2017 also for the newer IoT as well wow this should be a laugh :lol: :shock:

Zebuddi. :)
malleo, caput, bang. Ego, comprehendunt in tempore