Mobile internet usage surpasses desktop usage

For everything that's not in any way related to PureBasic. General chat etc...
tj1010
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Mobile internet usage surpasses desktop usage

Post by tj1010 »

Interesting economic and socioeconomic anomaly considering just 2GB on a okay'ish LTE connection even in the US is exponential in cost to a good fiber or DOCSIS connection. I guess people use full computing features at work and on the road, though.

Web browsing at work does wonders for GDP and profits..
The truth hurts.
DarkDragon
Addict
Addict

Post by DarkDragon »

heartbone wrote:However on here the Earth's surface the amount does not compare to that coming from a cellphone held less than the manufacturer recommended 20 centimeter minimum distance from the cranium.
That is what I am questioning. I've seen documentations stating that this is wrong.
heartbone wrote:Combine that with the ultra harmful UV-C rays now getting through the atmosphere, makes for a scary time indeed, so why expose your body (and those around you) to extra EMFs?
So don't use torches, flashlights, any form of light or infrared remotes? Really? TV remotes?!

I've been using Wireless LAN since it came out here in Germany, because I couldn't ever effort to put cables in the wall through the whole house (the experts even had problems with the satellite cable when the house was built).
bye,
Daniel
tastyraspberry
User
User

Post by tastyraspberry »

Back in 1900 cancer in children was practically unheard of, extremely rare, as in non-existent.
Erm, that's probably because most died of infectious diseases Measles, mumps, rubella, influenza, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc. The infant mortality rate was huge, not to mention trauma (war, stampled by horses etc), oh yes, and starvation.. remember pre-penicillin and vaccination days.

The majority probably died before cancer could 'declare' itself in the surviving population. Anyway, that statement is frankly misinformed as I remember studying all the specimens in our pathology museum as a medical student....

Be careful interpreting stats. It's often 'a bit more complicated than that'

Michael
heartbone
Addict
Addict

Post by heartbone »

tastyraspberry wrote:
Back in 1900 cancer in children was practically unheard of, extremely rare, as in non-existent.
Erm, that's probably because most died of infectious diseases Measles, mumps, rubella, influenza, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc. The infant mortality rate was huge, not to mention trauma (war, stampled by horses etc), oh yes, and starvation.. remember pre-penicillin and vaccination days.

The majority probably died before cancer could 'declare' itself in the surviving population. Anyway, that statement is frankly misinformed as I remember studying all the specimens in our pathology museum as a medical student....

Be careful interpreting stats. It's often 'a bit more complicated than that'

Michael
Michael I don't know who this Erm is that you are referring to, but the mortality topic is not complicated.
But it's harder than it used to be to get the data on historical child mortality and incidence of cancer.
It almost seems like the information is being scrubbed.
Now who would do that?
Anyway, look at the following charts and realize that put together they are but a snapshot of a very disturbing trend, as in tripling in a generation.
With the crazy expansion of Wi-Fi use, I'll bet the rates have dramatically increased over the past five years.

Canadian trends

One thing is clear, this trend is not our friend.
Why unnecessarily increase the risks?
TI-994A wrote:
heartbone wrote:If one must make an error, IMO it's wiser to make the error on the side of too much protection than too much exposure.
Erring on the side of caution is always good, but rationality is better.

This is a very rational statement.
Just for you TI-994A I recommend that you eat a lot of Pacific seafood.
May I point out the yummy crab legs because along with the Alaskan salmon, they're on sale almost everywhere right now!
Bon appetit.
Keep it BASIC.
tastyraspberry
User
User

Post by tastyraspberry »

OK, I accept
. I'm not going to pull the rip-cord of life yet, but sure, the stats are alarming.

Let me come back to you on this one.

Michael
tj1010
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by tj1010 »

Oh.. cancer(s)..

I think IEEE calls it "accelerated cell growth" so they can say microwave density doesn't cause cancer.. Cancers are different types of accelerated cell growth.. By the way..

I barely know people and I know two people who have the tumors from sleeping with their phones under the pillow..

Who do we criticize besides ourselves for fortifying the profits that make this deniable?
The truth hurts.
TI-994A
Addict
Addict

Post by TI-994A »

heartbone wrote:
TI-994A wrote:
heartbone wrote:If one must make an error, IMO it's wiser to make the error on the side of too much protection than too much exposure.
Erring on the side of caution is always good, but rationality is better.
This is a very rational statement.
Thank you. It most certainly is. :wink:

On the other hand, the charts and graphs you've posted don't correlate to your claims. :lol:
EDITS wrote:18th February 2019: removed missing image links
Last edited by TI-994A on Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Texas Instruments TI-99/4A Home Computer: the first home computer with a 16bit processor, crammed into an 8bit architecture. Great hardware - Poor design - Wonderful BASIC engine. And it could talk too! Please visit my YouTube Channel :D
heartbone
Addict
Addict

Post by heartbone »

tj1010 wrote:Oh.. cancer(s)..

I think IEEE calls it "accelerated cell growth" so they can say microwave density doesn't cause cancer.. Cancers are different types of accelerated cell growth.. By the way..

I barely know people and I know two people who have the tumors from sleeping with their phones under the pillow..

Who do we criticize besides ourselves for fortifying the profits that make this deniable?
Thank you for posting the anecdotal evidence tj1010. Even if it only helps a single reader and their family, spreading this truth is worth the effort.

Who do we blame?
I assign a great deal of the blame on individuals like our colleague TI-994A, who either ignorantly or maliciously attempt to persuade others that there is no danger.

Most all home routers provide Ethernet ports.
Ethernet cables as compared to wireless provide a superior network connection, and they maintain a much healthier environment for all nearby organisms.
If you switch your home to wired, make sure that you periodically check your router's status to ensure that its Wi-Fi hasn't reset to the (default) on state, which occasionally happens on mine.
Keep it BASIC.
TI-994A
Addict
Addict

Post by TI-994A »

heartbone wrote:I assign a great deal of the blame on individuals like our colleague TI-994A, who either ignorantly or maliciously attempt to persuade others that there is no danger.
If you're as diligent at fact-checking as you are at misquoting, you'd be golden. :lol:
Texas Instruments TI-99/4A Home Computer: the first home computer with a 16bit processor, crammed into an 8bit architecture. Great hardware - Poor design - Wonderful BASIC engine. And it could talk too! Please visit my YouTube Channel :D
Danilo
Addict
Addict

Post by Danilo »

@heartbone/all:
Search google and amazon for "eat alkaline". I'm currently in the process
of studying myself about nutrition, Vitamin D3/K/B17/etc., and it is said
that cancer can't grow in an alkaline environment.

Your body manages a constant pH of the blood, otherwise we die!
We need a stable pH in the blood.
If you put bad foods (processed foods, too much meat, tons of sugar, etc.)
into your body, the body has some ways to cope with that.
It is what the kidneys, liver, thyroid gland, stomach, gut/intestine, etc. manage.
They take the food, process/discard/release it.

If you put healthy food into your body, things are pretty well.
If you put some bad food into your body, it can probably reject it by using the liver and kidneys.
If you put tons of bad food into your body, the body can't manage all the junk
anymore. The liver and kidneys can only do so much, but they can't handle
tons of junkfood.
So, all this junk gets stored into your body. You get fatter and fatter,
and every cell in your body gets filled more and more with junk.

The body does an incredible amount of work at this time. It has a hard time
to manage the same pH in the blood, if you don't give it healthy food, vitamins
and minerals.
The body *needs* minerals and vitamins to manage the pH of the blood.
If you don't deliver, it takes it from the body-internal buffers. From the hair,
for example. Don't eat healthy for a long time... and you will loose your hair.
Not enough calcium + vitamin D3 (the sun hormone)? No problem! The body
takes the calcium from the buffers in your bones and teeth. :)

The human body is extremely efficient - it does EVERYTHING to manage
the correct blood-pH, because we die with just a small difference in pH.
It's very hard for the body to manage a stable pH if you put only junk in,
and the body has no other chance to stay alive than using the internal buffers
in every cell, in your bones, etc. - that's when we get sick.

Studying it right now, I think it's very plausible how the body works and
what happens internally. Especially if you put junk into it for a long time.
I did this myself for a long time, but I woke up and study it now because
I understand now that I'm responsible for my fate. No god - only me, myself and I.
If I get cancer one day, it wouldn't wonder me... it's most likely because of myself.

Of course there are also external events like Tschernobyl, Fukushima, pollution, emissions in the air, etc.
...but I think one of the most important things everybody needs to care about is
what we put into our body (and mind as well!).
Be aware of that every time you want to drink a coke, alcohol, eat icecream, french fries,
or industrial produced meat and foods, etc.

It's one of the biggest problems today and people need to wake up and become aware of themselves.

The pharmaceutical industry is the only one being happy if we get sick... it makes them billions over billions every year.

EDIT:
- Cancer Cannot Survive in an Oxygenated Alkaline Cellular Environment
- Dr. Otto Warburg
- Warburg hypothesis
Last edited by Danilo on Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
coder14
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by coder14 »

heartbone wrote:Anyway, look at the following charts and realize that put together they are but a snapshot of a very disturbing trend, as in tripling in a generation.
With the crazy expansion of Wi-Fi use, I'll bet the rates have dramatically increased over the past five years.

Canadian trends

Why unnecessarily increase the risks?
Maybe I am missing something but where does it say that this increase is caused by electronics? :?
heartbone
Addict
Addict

Post by heartbone »

Maybe I am missing something but where does it say that this increase is caused by electronics? :?
repeated from above...
Feel free to continue to ignore anything.

Wireless wake-up call | Jeromy Johnson | TEDxBerkeley
LONG-TERM EXPOSURE TO MICROWAVE RADIATION PROVOKES CANCER GROWTH: EVIDENCES FROM RADARS AND MOBILE COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
http://ehtrust.org/wp-content/uploads/2 ... t-2014.pdf

This is rather Off Topic (but appreciated), I endorse what you posted Danilo.
We are what we eat, and most of us can do better once we learn what to do.

Understanding Gut Health: The Root of All Wellness

Donna Gates (the brunette), the lady who introduced stevia to America, was 67 when the video was made, and she says that she does not dye her hair.
She does not recommend kombucha because of the possibility of "wild" yeast (the stuff in beer) in the brew.

Quick and Easy Fermented Vegetables | In the Kitchen with JJ Virgin and Donna Gates

Tasting Fermented Vegetables and Coconut Water

While off topic :D , I've just begun to focus on these elixir recipies that abound on the net, and I'll soon be making a version of this "Super Tonic".

DIY Powerful All Natural herbal Antibiotic to Avoid getting sick - Health Tonics

Making Herbal MASTER TONIC " how to Cure Anything "cold cure
Keep it BASIC.
coder14
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by coder14 »

heartbone wrote:
repeated from above...

LONG-TERM EXPOSURE TO MICROWAVE RADIATION PROVOKES CANCER GROWTH: EVIDENCES FROM RADARS AND MOBILE COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
1. Who is Jeromy Johnson?
2. exp-oncology.com.ua - a Ukrainian site publishing contributions?
3. ehtrust.org - run by someone criticized as spreading junk science?

Very reliable sources. :lol:
heartbone
Addict
Addict

Post by heartbone »

coder14 wrote:
heartbone wrote:
repeated from above...

LONG-TERM EXPOSURE TO MICROWAVE RADIATION PROVOKES CANCER GROWTH: EVIDENCES FROM RADARS AND MOBILE COMMUNICATION SYSTEMSHalideum
1. Who is Jeromy Johnson?
I don't know. First I evaluate the message, and usually not the messenger, unless I were looking for a reason to maliciously personally attack, in order to invalidate a message.
However, if one were to go to that YouTube page where Jeromy's talk is shown, then one could read the following comment by Halideum, one that seems to apply here.

"There is actually tons of evidence that unnaturally high levels of microwave radiation can damage living organisms but certain ignoramuses like yourself chose not to accept this for some strange reason. Here's a practical experiment you can do to see for yourself: take a smartphone which has 4G and wifi turned on and tape it to any part of your body and keep it there for a few months without removing it except for when you take a shower/bath. If, after some time that part of your body has not become completely numbed down and filled with pain i would be very surprised. Another fun experiment you can do is to install a smart meter next to your bed and see if you don't find it very difficult to sleep after some time."

I hope that you take the challenge and perform the experiment TI. Prove us wrong. :P
As far as the Ukraine goes... what's your problem with them?
Keep it BASIC.
#NULL
Addict
Addict

Post by #NULL »

Here's a practical experiment you can do to see for yourself:..
thats a very simple and straight forward proposal for sceptics, i like it! but i suggest not using tape or something, otherwise they will blame it on the tape :P