The PureBasic Blog

For everything that's not in any way related to PureBasic. General chat etc...
TI-994A
Addict
Addict

The PureBasic Blog

Post by TI-994A »

The PureBasic Team Blog

Hi Team! You've had blog entries every year since 2008, but nothing so far for 2015.

Still not too late. Three weeks to go! :lol:
Texas Instruments TI-99/4A Home Computer: the first home computer with a 16bit processor, crammed into an 8bit architecture. Great hardware - Poor design - Wonderful BASIC engine. And it could talk too! Please visit my YouTube Channel :D
TI-994A
Addict
Addict

Re: The PureBasic Blog

Post by TI-994A »

Another great and enlightening post! Just in time too.

A must-read to help us understand the recent bumps with the latest Linux versions of PureBasic.

Thank you. :D
Texas Instruments TI-99/4A Home Computer: the first home computer with a 16bit processor, crammed into an 8bit architecture. Great hardware - Poor design - Wonderful BASIC engine. And it could talk too! Please visit my YouTube Channel :D
Fred
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Fred »

I remembered your post to motivate me to not miss a whole year ^^
TI-994A
Addict
Addict

Post by TI-994A »

Fred wrote:I remembered your post to motivate me to not miss a whole year ^^
As it should be, for a dynamic and actively-developed programming language like PureBasic.

Thank you, Fred. :D
TI-994A
Addict
Addict

Post by TI-994A »

Christmas wishes & New Year's greetings to the great PureBasic team, and all the wonderful people on this forum.

A gentle reminder to the team for a 2017 blog entry. :wink: