Help me defend PB "reputation"

For everything that's not in any way related to PureBasic. General chat etc...
coder14
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Help me defend PB "reputation"

Post by coder14 »

Dude wrote:
ostapas wrote:when I mention PB, they start to grin from ear to ear at me with sarcastic smile
You can make money from your PureBasic apps; here's my current Inbox for inspiration. Show them this post and see how they come up more ways to rubbish PureBasic, despite the fact that it's making me good money at a fraction of the coding time and cost than they're doing with C++. So grin away, boys. You don't bother me one bit.

Hi Dude! I stumbled on your interesting post. Do you mind sharing what kind of apps you are able to sell so well? How do you get your customers?

TIA! :D
tj1010
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Help me defend PB "reputation"

Post by tj1010 »

coder14 wrote:Hi Dude! I stumbled on your interesting post. Do you mind sharing what kind of apps you are able to sell so well? How do you get your customers?

TIA! :D
I'm interested too. I have a game back-end and one online game in PB, but the back-end is the only one I make money off of. I make most of my money off Android apps and had some offers on PPI and traffic but turned them down.

The things I've seen as a freelancer in combination with that have me convinced it's all about exposure. I seen some things as a freelancer that you would never expect to have many users that had thousands of paying users(especially with CMS plugins).
The truth hurts.