'IndigoConsole' - Scriptable advanced console

Developed or developing a new product in PureBasic? Tell the world about it.
IndigoFuzz

'IndigoConsole' - Scriptable advanced console

Post by IndigoFuzz »

Hey all,

It's been a while since I've used PB to work on a product for the wild (I've kept it in my toolkit for prototyping stuff and making little utilities to help with my work), but I've dedicated time to start developing a console environment to aid me more powerfully, and it may be useful for others.

Purpose
A console environment that is both scriptable and extendable(with minimal effort) to provide user the ability to both work in a prototyping environment (expose scripting to the console), a technical environment (access to standard CLI) [Try "@ping 127.0.0.1"] , and to enable user to perform advanced tasks that would usually take lots of repetition in a CLI environment.

Screenshot

Download
(0.1 Alpha Preview Release) Download (Win32/x64)

With your feedback, I will hope to work on this long-term to chisel it into a useful tool for all. Sadly I haven't had time to document things as of yet, but the scripts within the 'library' directory should be quite self-explanatory for those with Lua knowledge, and of course, you can use 'Func' and 'func' to view available functions within the environment :)

Look forward to your comments!
Last edited by IndigoFuzz on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OldSkoolGamer
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: 'IndigoConsole' - Scriptable advanced console

Post by OldSkoolGamer »

I have to say this could definitely be useful. Thanks for posting!
Lunasole
Addict
Addict

Re: 'IndigoConsole' - Scriptable advanced console

Post by Lunasole »

Nice idea with RTF control as console, looks cool
"W̷i̷s̷h̷i̷n̷g o̷n a s̷t̷a̷r"