I would like to present you the first public beta of my new GreenForce-Player.
It is an alternative player for playback of video and Audio.
Currently supported features:
- Playing video files (depending on the installed DirectShow codecs)
- E.g. Windows 7: wmv, avi, mpg, mpeg, vob, asf, ...
- Audio playback (depending on the installed DirectShow codecs)
- E.g. Windows 7: ogg, flac, wma, mp3, wav, ...
- Integrated Ogg and Flac Decoder!
- Custom container format (*. gfp) for Password protected media (Provides configuration options to prevent screenshots and to restore the original file).
- For more codecs Shark007 codecs can be installed (http://shark007.net/index.html
- Audio CD playback
- DVD video playback
- Video and audio streaming from URL
- Supported languages are English, German and French for now (suggestions for improvement, and new languages are welcome)
- Playlists (with support for import, export, tags)
- Aspect ratio (1:1, 4:3, 5:4, 16:9, 16:10, 21:9)
- Play small files from memory (cache function) to reduce the hard drive usage.
- Snapshot function (save as JPG, PNG)
- Various playback options: Repeat, Random Play
- many different audio and video renderer
- Full screen mode
- Intelligent file extension links
- Command line switch (/aspect, /fullscreen, /?, /volume, /password, /hidden, /Invisible)
- Standalone EXE with only 1.4MB (there are no other files required)
- Fully developed in PureBasic
Bug reports and suggestions are very welcome
If you are interrested, you can contact me for beta testingDownload GreenForce-Player