I have updated the examples and help files for the following libraries :
- LPRINT like functions (direct access to printer)
- send e-mails (with files attachements) supports POP3 and SMTP AUTH
- POP3 functions (get messages including attachments from POP3 server)
- coloring gadgets (text and back colors) and much more
- sorting ListIcon gadgets (manually or after a LVN_COLUMNCLICK event)
- automatically resizing gadgets after a WM_SIZE event, monitoring windows
- wrapper to the BriefLZ static library by Ibsen software (fast compression)
- provides ZIP and UNZIP functions (uses ZLIB static library)
You can download them from my site.
Note : I now use an installer ( http://www.purebasic.fr/english/viewtopic.php?t=18514 ). The installer is basically a self-extracting ZIP archive. This means the advanced user can open it with WinRAR or any other archiver to extract the files like he would do with a ZIP archive. The library's description is located is the 'File_Id.Diz" file.
Still to do :
- recompile with Taiblite final ;
- eventually fix some conversion bugs.