ESChat

Developed or developing a new product in PureBasic? Tell the world about it.
RichAlgeni
Addict
Addict

Re: ESChat

Post by RichAlgeni »

Unless you grow a pair and sign your name to a post, don't bother waiting.
TI-994A
Addict
Addict

Post by TI-994A »

RichAlgeni wrote:We all know what you are now, a petulant little child crying out for attention. One who requires his falsely inflated ego to be constantly stroked. In your mind, those who do not only do so out of spite and jealousy.
You've called it perfectly! :lol:
RichAlgeni wrote:Unless you grow a pair and sign your name to a post, don't bother waiting.
We've got your number, heartbone. :wink:
Texas Instruments TI-99/4A Home Computer: the first home computer with a 16bit processor, crammed into an 8bit architecture. Great hardware - Poor design - Wonderful BASIC engine. And it could talk too! Please visit my YouTube Channel :D
heartbone
Addict
Addict

Post by heartbone »

RichAlgeni wrote:Unless you grow a pair and sign your name to a post, don't bother waiting.
That is a certifiably cowardly reply rikkie.
Unlike yours, my posts are not about me, but software, and I've felt it to be unnecessary to post my name here.
However if you'd downloaded the Gamepad Button Trainer or the Psychic Deducer or EASY Tank COMMBAT,
then you'd certainly know my name.
But, if my name is that important to you (I think it's just a lame excuse), then click here: INTERSHIP.
That's right, the web archive people thought my software was of sufficient quality to put it in the web archive for posterity.
But I'm not bragging, just illustrating that your personal assessment of my skills to be just as wrong as the help you've put out here.

So Rick Agent there is my name. Now you try to man up, and post your superior software to back up your seemingly childish attack posts.
:lol:
After your repeated attacks on my code, you will surely look even more stupid and childish if you don't.

What, you have never posted anything of substance here?
Why not? LOL
Sockets. LOL
TI-994A wrote:We've got your number, heartbone. :wink:
TI, I can not truthfully respond to your post because I have hope for you yet.
However you do seem to bounce from attack to apologizing and then back to attack.
You likely can never be trusted.
Keep it BASIC.
TI-994A
Addict
Addict

Post by TI-994A »

heartbone wrote:... I'm not bragging, just illustrating that your personal assessment of my skills to be just as wrong...
Yes, you are bragging, but wrongfully so. On the other hand, his assessment is on the money.
heartbone wrote:...the web archive people thought my software was of sufficient quality to put it in the web archive for posterity.
Unfortunately, that's not quite accurate. Your webpages, from way back when, are being stored in their Way-Back Machine purely for archival purposes, and not for any content value whatsoever. For a perspective, these are some of the other sites archived alongside yours:
crap.com
bonehead.com
untalented.com

Even little Sara managed to get her drawings into their authoritative content archives:
Sara's Drawings

Perhaps they found her more talented than you. :lol:
Texas Instruments TI-99/4A Home Computer: the first home computer with a 16bit processor, crammed into an 8bit architecture. Great hardware - Poor design - Wonderful BASIC engine. And it could talk too! Please visit my YouTube Channel :D
heartbone
Addict
Addict

Post by heartbone »

Until today I was unaware of the RoundBox() command.
Otherwise line 76:

Code: Select all

Box(20,63,759,449,$444444) : Box(22,65,755,445,$1C1C1C) : DrawingFont(FontID(1))
would have been posted as

Code: Select all

RoundBox(18,63,763,449,25,25,$444444) : RoundBox(20,65,759,445,23,23,$1C1C1C) 
            DrawingFont(FontID(1))
Keep it BASIC.