The TabBarGadget created a bar with tabs without its own container e.g. the PanelGadget.
With different attributes, the appearance of the bar and the tabs are changed,
for example by a "close" button is added.
The tabs can be interchanged by simply dragging the mouse are reversed.
If a card is closed or opened a new, an event is returned,
so the programmer can perform an action themselves.
Also automatically creates a navigation when there are too many tabs
_______________________________________________________________________________________Version 1.5 Beta 2 for PB 5.30+Download: TabBarGadget V 1.5 Beta 2
Online help: TabBarGadget Help
(english)Version 1.3 until PB 5.11
Archive: TabBarGadget.zip (Include, Example and Help)
Help: Das Registerkartenleisten-Gadget
1.5 Beta 2 example:
_______________________________________________________________________________________Update 1.5 Beta 2 (6. August 2014)
Update 1.5 Beta 1 (19. October 2013)
- SetTabBarGadgetItemAttribute() and GetTabBarGadgetItemAttribute(): Changes or returns the attribute of a tab.
So you can add a checkbox or a close button on a single tab.
- #TabBarGadget_TabTextAlignment: Changes the alignment of the text in a tab with more space.
- #TabBarGadget_SelectedCloseButton: Add a close button only on selected tabs.
- #TabBarGadget_ReverseOrdering: Reverses the ordering of the tabs (to "right to left").
The feature is for example for arabic tab bars.
- A first version of a new online documentation in english: http://help.unionbytes.de/tbg/
Update 1.3 (1. Sep 2012)
- Conversion of event management to PB 5.20 and BindEvent().
TabBarGadgetEvent() is not necessary, event types
can be queried with EventType().
- When you create the gadget, window parameter is important.
- Some constant names have been changed to be similar PureBasic.
- EventTab() I've removed to avoid name collision,
it is now GetTabBarGadgetItemPosition() and SetTabBarGadgetItemPosition()
so tabs can be moved with a command.
- In addition, the functionality of vertical tabs, multi-select, checkboxes and the navigation has been improved.
- The auto scroll does only work if threadsafe is enabled (for security)
Update 1.2 (1. Mar 2012)
- Multiline tab bar
- Procedures to set tooltips for each tab item, the close button and the new tab
- Set minimum and maximum of tab width
Update 1.1 (Beta) (12. Dec 2011)
- Full support as *.chm and online (first only in german, english will come soon)
- Other procedures such as SetTabBarGadgetAttribute(), SetTabBarGadgetItemColor(), DisableTabBarGadgetItem()
- A few new attributes: NoTabMoving, MirroredTabs, TabRounding
- Improvements in the representation of movement and navigation
- Many new procedures for the gadget added
- Optional text cut in too little space
- EventTab() for use with EventType() to determine the tab with the event
- Using mouse wheel for navigation
- tool tip text for each tab
- Improved (animated) representation of the shift tab
original german topic: http://www.purebasic.fr/german/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=24788